Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 22 January 2018

"YOU SHALL NOT LIVE ON BREAD ALONE" 20th January 2018



On 20th January 2018

Clear concise message. Today the words came to me 'you shall not live from bread alone' - while preparing some 'reduced bread' that came my way yesterday for 6 pence. Thank you Lord And for Your Word of Truth Validated.

When arriving to my notepaper to write down these words, I looked over to my open laptop to see a title on Youtube 'A Word from The Lord'

This is the video message as found with the title:



This video was also uploaded 20th January 2018 and it is an example to show when God has a message to give, it will also be confirmed and validated.

finalcall7 has  also published the transcript:

' A child of God wants to, and hears from his Father. He hears from God. Jesus said: "My sheep hear My voice and they follow Me." Man shall not live from bread alone but from every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. A true child of God wants to hear from God Himself, wants to hear from Jesus Christ all the time because He is a disciple, he is a follower of Jesus, and he lives from every word that proceeds from the mouth of Jesus. Many believers I think that God speaks through the Bible, or through their pastor or through other people, they have not been taught to listen to Jesus. To them Jesus is not real. They do not know Him and they do not listen to Him. They do not follow Him, but Jesus wants to speak to each and every one who comes to Him, who accepts Him as Lord and Master. We have to wait on Jesus, trust Him, listen to Him and He will speak to us, in all circumstances, at any time, but we must be tuned in and attentive waiting on Him. Recently I was in hospital. I was very sick lying in ICU and Jesus spoke to me. He told me things about the future. He said to me that I've got much work to do. Even though I was sick to death and twice I almost died, He had a purpose with me while I was in hospital. I could witness for Him to many people whom otherwise I would never have reached. It is all in God's plan. We have to be tuned in to Jesus, trusting Him, in all circumstances. Waiting on Him, listening, and He will speak to us. He will guide us and He will use us for His kingdom and we will bear fruit that brings glory unto Him. If we do not hear His voice, if we do not listen, if we do not follow Him, if we do not remain in Him, we cannot bear fruit for the kingdom of God because then we don't know Him and he will say to many believers:"Go away I never knew you you workers of iniquity" because they didn't listen to Him. They went their own way, they followed their own mind they listened to other people. They never received a word from the Lord. The Lord is speaking to you now. If you will just listen you will hear. Trust Him, wait on Him and listen. He will speak in your spirit and you will hear Him loud and clear. Jesus speaks to His sheep May Jesus bless you.'

I Know God chooses the sick; most broken and fragile people, even facing death - is this not a mystery?Actually it is not. If you knew what has been happening in some hospitals here in UK, you would be HORRIFIED. We really ARE living in times of great evil taking place - yet what can you do? God saves and preserves his chosen for his purpose. This man is called and chosen. Even facing death we continue.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: