Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 13 January 2018

'The Reparation Is What It Is' Message 13th January 2018



The Spirit of the Lord stirred me with a word in the early hours when I could hardly open my eyes. Reaching for pen and paper to write, at the point i could write no more, the message came to an end. Noting down the time, and then sleeping some more, at least the message was documented.

Waking up i could hardly read some of the words so taking time to re-write each word and identify the clear message, this has
 now been done.

Message 13th January 2018
Start time 5:32
End time 5:51

The Reparation is what it is, saith the Lord. I will be done when I am done, saith the Lord, and not before.
I will hear the cries of my children in the wilderness, but the hard hearts who are arrogant and refuse to help, I will not be forgiving either.
You did not stop the wrath of the Lord, No, not one of you can give this world a second chance of peace because you love your war games. 
Well I am against you and you lose squashed like an ant under a brick and yet the boulder I formed; the brick by man; and there is nothing like the enemy being stopped by their own devices.
Nothing will be remembered so clearly than that which bought you so much shame. So you rather see the world suffer than relinquish power you devils of the incarnate evil, and yet you can do nothing more than show of your power to those who do not know any different.
I will be done when I am done and not before.
You arrogant rulers will tremble in your boots and fall to your knees with the terror of men that will come upon you and then my own that you will never forget.
The end is here now, the end is here and My Son is here.
Who are you O arrogant one wo refuses to let my people live in peace. Well you will have no peace at all saith the Lord. 
Have your romance and your fun and then it will be over; for the world is suffering for what you have done. 'Here, Here; they say who refuse to work for justice in you lords.  
So the Lord Almighty will will show you His Justice in a way you will understand.
Never again will the unrighteous rule (for) me again saith the Lord and thy will will not be done saith the Lord.God Almighty. 
Let it be, let it be, let it be. Amen, Amen, Amen and the prayer in the name of Yahushua ha Mashiach will be answered my children. 
Long lost children are coming home to me' free from unrighteous rule; Halleluyia 
Yes I am the Lord and the beginning and the end of all this. My people will not be snatched from your ways; so I will take everybody back that does not belong and you will know I am the Lord Almighty from the ages.
I will succeed and you will be nothing for a man who rejects me is nothing.
A lowly man will be great in the eyes of the Lord God Almighty. So tell them this now.
I wait to see for their silence will come and then the storm and then the silence forever more.
I will be done when I am done and not before
Thus saith the Lord Almighty'

While re-writing this message carefully a scripture came to my attention that is applicable to add with this timely warning and assurance to us all.

The eyes of The Lord are on the righteous ones and his ears are open to their cry' (Psalm 34:15)

In relation to the times these scriptures are identified:

We are witnesses to these things and so is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey him' (Acts 5:32)

Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors. (The Noble Quran Chapter 5; Verse 32)

They cried out with a very loud voice, pleading with the Lord of all power to have mercy on them by intervening, since they now stood at the gates of death. (3 Maccabees 5:51)

A mother to a rebellious child, does she ignore  him and let him get into danger. If she kept silent she allows him to suffer the consequences. I write not out of hatred or any vengeance but of grave concern on what is befalling upon the world - the above message has been indicating the reasons why.

So Peace be with you in the name of Jesus, Yahushua ha Mashiach for he is the one who has been revealed to me and other children, here in England, He is The King we belong to by our God given birthright and choice.

The anointed King of the House of Israel was chosen and identified by God. The reason for this is something everyone could carefully think about.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent message and vision about the children in England. Jesus is the god of joy and happyness.to those who believe in him. So those who believe him they will be deliverd. Please pray for our country also to deliver from superstions and bad customs. Thanking you sister.