Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 1 January 2018

Mesage: Yahoveh Levi Christ Princess 25th May 2015



In the Christmas holidays, I came across a paper with a message written on 25th May 2015 at 5:43am. On that particular day as I recall, I had been reading The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus The Christ by Levi H. Dowling.

With seeing the name Levi, this highlights the Levite inheritance and God is the inheritance of the Levites as this is clearly written in the Holy Bible.

Seeing the name Yahoveh, written on the page, I asked 'Yahoveh' if He had a message for me that I am meant to know and understand.

Specific words were not recorded as to what I asked at the time. Any messages are considered to be personal revelation. This was a message that I put aside somewhere and did not feel inclined to share it with anyone at the time.

The reference to the Book of Truth - a book I had been given to read by a friend was with this same title. It was impossible to ignore this connection.

As there is much we do not know about history, I consider it a great blessing that we can actually read and contemplate the scriptures. For myself personally they are used for reference for specific laws and the Holy Covenant. The revealed scriptures by prayer are teaching me what I am meant to understand.

These messages are documented for me..my learning, personal understanding. They are documented so I do not forget, so I can contemplate the scriptures that serve to amplify my understanding of the Holy Bible when applicable too

With focus on the name Yahoveh, it is written:
 
Dear one, precious one. be strong now and be still in me. We are watching over you dear. Please speak clearly and in truth. We will guide you. Listen to Christ. He is one who understands you in the flesh. He will guide you in truth.
My Son is chosen for mankind because He Trusts me. He is the empty vessel filled with the Holy Breath of Light. His intention is pure for all even though he is sometimes harsh. He teaches truth
Dear one, hold onto this man with your life as he holds onto you. Blessed lamp holders you will be in the East and West, North and South as I light from the heavens and illuminate all the earth for all to see. 
The wicked will not change. They will learn their lessons and the transform their ways. The good will find purpose to fulfill. The generous to share with those in need. The insecure heal their wounds. The selfish forced to share
The kind give hope to the lowly. Humility is their teaching by example, but woe to those who steal from my people and prevent them following me. Their days are numbered now watch and see. 
Dear Princess of light, you were thrown down because of your light and smiles. You were a target of hate and jealousy who knew you not and you were put under a spell of bad luck. This is what you had. Feeling lost and vulnerable, you were exploited used and abused and in your violations seen to be not worthy of being a beacon of light for me But, I choose who I want to serve me in truth and you have a purpose beyond what they can see.
Restore the kingdom of goodness and righteous Justice for me. With Christ at your side all is possible.
We love you for trying and forgiveness is his calling with you, but he will put aside any personal preferences to serve humanity as so could you
Let the truth be known and let destiny unfold for a purpose to heal the world gently without my anger shown is to give souls a chance to evolve in this lifetime. Many want. Many will learn and grow in experience.
Dear one you are eager to see and read the proof as has been shown to you this week; the books of truth given to you to read. What validation do you need to prove that you and Christ are connected and that you understand him as he understands you?
Be patient an see all will come right and do what you are guided to do.
The world is now ready for your testimony and the ones who did you wrong in my name will be ashamed. 
Dear one you were a broken girl to become fixed by me in prayer and whole in your soul integrated within your being. As you communicate with me I have given to you and will keep giving as you need.
 Trust in me and the power of prayer. Trust in Christ because he, the Son of mankind is who I have chosen. In me he is and I am in him too.
The throne is vacant because he walks among you now.
Dear one,be patient. Be calm. Be love with light shining from you. 
Meditate and receive the guidance for your journey and ask for what you need and you will be given. 
You chose the heavenly path and studied healing. 
Those who make people ill will suffer profound illness. 
You will heal with Christ's love within you and the man by your side. 
Bless you dear one and thank you.

With the time 5:43 I identified this scripture:

  “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, (Matthew 5:43-44)

While there is an apparent problem in our world with 'extremism' the only hope we have is to return to acknowledge the power and authority of the Lord God Almighty who has entrusted his people to Jesus Christ - the one filled with the Holy Spirit of God..The One who spoke the Word of the Father.

The scriptures write Jesus says: My sheep hear my voice..I know them and they know me. (John  10:27)

When focus is on Yahoveh (focus on God) surely this is what He wants from us.  Those who deny God communicates with people (who have negated this vital promise for the people) how can they accept the truth if they reject truth. Those who reject God invite those who go against God ruling over them too.

Those who reject God even deny our Royal birthright and like in history perhaps we have a pharoah who does not want to relinquish power over people too.

With focus on God and being receptive to His message, we are acknowleging Presence of the Spirit of the Lord and with this I write.

The Holy Spirit is given for a reason...What comes from the Lord will be validated; also there will be reinforcement of what is written in the Holy Bible. We are in the New Apostolic age keeping in truth in Jesus Christ.

Here are a few scriptures to contemplate:

For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (Romans 14:17)

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them. (Romans 12:14)

Cursed be anyone who perverts the justice due to the sojourner, the fatherless, and the widow. And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’ (Deuteronomy 27:19)

One of the scriptures I was guided to a few years ago is to read 'God if the Father of the Fatherless'..In my precarious ill-legal situation this escalated as soon as my earthly father died. The enemies of Christ here in England calculated to cause injustice - threaten homelessness and even implied death threats...and with no family to turn to I called out to God. He heard me!

Long before this I had prayed at times and noticed a pattern. Prayers were not always answered as I asked or even expected...but they were answered. In fact, many times I had forgotten that I asked God ...only to realise afterwards.

So after having many experiences of being proven there is a God even if we do not see, I have no hesitation to talk to God with my heart and soul and in seeking guidance in the right way I am not disregarding any message given too. 

If God says turn left..I do not turn right in defiance.

However, I have not completed all that I need to do.

From the above message it is written.

The throne of heaven being empty. So where is Jesus?

The timing of the return of Jesus is not by accident..

Just reading £8 billion a year increase in NHS spending is with raiding offshore bank accounts, on behalf of the queen (sworn to secrecy Act too) The illness industry is thriving and held in a TRUST - not necessarily trustworthy. Though i will say up to 2012 that the NHS have been a Godsend for me.

Remember  Jesus does not charge a fee to heal..

So much is wrong in our world. Here the system is robbing the people at every opportunity with no regard for the authority given by God to Christ. People who chose to reject the truth - might choose to side with the lie instead.

There is a rising amount of people stating they have no care or conscience as the recklessly destroy lives and even willing to kill for payment.

Who protects us from the pawns who serve the enemy?
You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, (Matthew 5:43-44)

 Sweeter than Honey
The date of this message with intention and focus on God in name is significant as a date in Holy Orthodoxy - perhaps this is connected. A reminder.

The Third Finding of the Head of St. John the Forerunner is commemorated on May 25th

 https://orthodoxwiki.org/Third_Finding_of_the_Head_of_St._John_the_Forerunner

We only need to look back in history how king Herod's wife wanted the head of John the baptist to be brought on a platter. A king who was willing to offer his step-daughter anything she asked for while she was dancing for him.

We must remember that God forbids killing!

The Kings under the influence might forget this!
 
Guided to Psalm 25 after the above message.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+25&version=NIV

Regarding the Books of Truth, At the time I was reading The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ and had already started writing personal revelation messages. In two days I had wondered, whether the Book of Truth referred to the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ, The Holy Bible and even my own writing - only to read the title THE BOOK OF TRUTH or Voice of Osiris on the cover.

What I learned in this experience is God is precise. And long before receving any word, years of prayer and meditation prepared this vessel for hearing a word and not changing it to something else..of noticing that still quiet voice.

Internal chatter with limited understanding, indoctrination and even society influences, can get in the way of trusting God and listening.

If we are trying to win favour or protect ourselves from any perceived adverse consequences..even if we have loyalty to one person, when loyalty should be to God alone - it is He who has identified Christ as his son and heir.

The mystery of these experiences are not really a mystery. This is the Way that Jesus taught long ago..The personal relationship with Jesus is to prepare people for the personal relationship with God - no matter how much opposition.

In learning life lessons some are really painful. To know God loves you despite your errors and even with warned of temptation - we can repent, we can seek forgiveness and we can ask to be guided in the right way too.

Jesus is placed standing at the door for a reason.

When Jesus says 'no one comes to he Father except by me' - God made this way to protect his people...Divine right to rule is given to Christ alone.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

More personal revelation messages, dreams, visions, scriptures and the law that protects us all on Facebook - Jesus is alive - Uniting Humanity to Him  
https://www.facebook.com/groups/907636659272206/

No comments: