Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Tuesday 9 January 2018

'BE STILL and Know I am God' Message 8th January 2018



Before closing my eyes to rest, with writing emails and reading messages, I had a headache from eye strain perhaps. Not the first time..and as with all the emails this also distracts from what really does need my attention to do and complete.
 
Having already explained Jesus has revealed himself in India on at least one occasion. It is by no accident since this, a Church pastor in India found me and asks for prayers and messages for him. All that is relevant from the Lord is already documented and found written in the Holy Bible too.

Jesus has been validating the Holy Bible. After Jesus has shown he has a connection to the people in India; I learned that he visited India during his Ministering years. Back then that was purposeful for now too. God has prepared the way!

Recalling one dream vision; Jesus was seen sitting on a very humble wooden seat - by the side of the River Ganges...In this experience a much shorter looking man who looked to be from Asia was doing something to his foot, as if he was giving Jesus a foot massage..I am not certain if giving a 'massage'.

This evening, on 8th January 2018, I was given another message. As received, each word is documented exactly as it is given. This began with recognised scripture quotes. During this - I felt these scriptures were for India especially.

While penning the message, a dream was brought to recollection with lightbulbs. The location 'Prestwich, Manchester' came to mind at the time of the dream, and Jewish people especially living in the United Kingdom...

The two scripture quotes in the beginning of the message identified this was given by the Holy Spirit - in word not citing the verse -  I asked in prayer to the Lord God Almighty through Lord Jesus Christ to reveal what I am meant to know and proceeded writing; knowing Jesus speaks the word of God, Also, when a message comes from God it is for all people - not an isolated few.

The message began at 19:41 and 19:43 (pm) and ending 20:12 (noticing the dates - 1941 the year of the world war...also in 1941 a New Analytical Edition Holy Bible was published.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Holy-Bible-1941-Dickson-New-Analytical-Edition-Comprising-Bible-Dictionary-/262258009974

Regarding 2012 - after years of the British legal system refusing to work for justice, the police told me 'this land is ruled by dark forces'. Just after this also in 2012 Jesus appeared to children and adults in Bolton, England.

These connections are assuring to know.

To continue with the message as given. Afterwards, I have identified and quoted scriptures specifically to the times; expanding my learning process.

'When two or more are gathered together in my name, I am there with them.

Be still and know I am God.

(asking the Lord God Almighty in Jesus name - continued)

Tell my people I am with them in the Spirit and in Truth. I am the I am promised one from long ago from age to age, the beginning and the end.
They want missions and to be missionaries for me and I am the one who sends my missionary to dispel the mercenary minds who kill without reason. 
I am the one who dispels darkness and radiates light;
I am the beginning and the end with no point in-between where I am not known or wanted in the world by my people. Now ask them: "Are you my people?"
Lord I will give and Lord I will take away and replace with My Lord The Holy One of Israel - now tell them this too.
They who want more will get less and they who give more will gain more in return. You give everything and I give everything.
Do they feed my handmaiden of choice on your land? No! They prepare for a wedding feast  of hypocrisy when my people starve on the streets and cannot move anywhere any more. 
They who took the homes of the lowly were no different than the plunderers of war and they want yours too but I see their plans behind closed doors; I see them too. 
The hypocrites who pretend to serve the Lord; they say Lord This and Lord That and award stations of high honour when they are not honourable at all;
They neglect my people who want to lord over my people and the hierarchy laughs at the lowly ones who fall. 
It is a game of thrones and snakes and ladders; they who are unable to climb the spiritual ladder to enlightenment by the LORD of Lords ensure no one else does either. They want more and yet they give nothing at all and so the titles of nobility become useless for they do not understand why you were called and why you are chosen.
The first born birthright was established long ago before you were born. You were born a child of the promise as Mary was born a child of the promise; one The Holy One of Israel was born from her womb and not one who had been soiled by the world of war. She was long prepared; was born to a mother who prayed and a family who were set apart for the work of God. 
A family were barren and yet I opened the wombs that they may carry blessed children as Zechariah was born and John his son was born. 
And what did people learn from this?
They fear men instead of God and they do not understand the lesson laid down in history. It is the law of the ages that has been compromised. 
Well the New thing is the Restoration of the truth for all and the Spirit of Truth flowing to all who are ready to receive it. 
It is the gift of the Holy Spirit that allows you to hear and perceive and to see what you need to see to understand; and yet not all see, here or understand because the light has not been turned on. 
I gave you the lightbulbs to hold and you gave one to a lady in a dream. She plugged it in and all the lights were illuminated. You were the missing light at the time and you were standing in the hallway in the dream, while the lady with the gold hair (wig) was on the upper floor on the step ladder.
The promise of Jacob's dream is realised with the illumination of souls of the heavenly realms and the Son of Man descending. The coming and going is taking place and the going and coming.
Can my people understand why I reveal according to choice and call who I want to call for the purpose of Salvation. 
The squabbles and jealousy have to stop now. Repent all of you. 
Humble yourselves because the Lord of the age comes so he can judge in righteousness. Go forth and do good works, without complaint.
I am that I am; the one of all ages and what is written will be done. 
Do not worship them or serve them who defy me and my Holy law.
My Son is with you for your souls are entwined as one and one with me. 
Tell them this. Choose your Master wisely in war and peace.
If you want God - I choose My King you rebellious house and this is written for all to see. Holy is My Name!

In the recollection of the dream I was holding new green boxed lightbulbs - 'long life' - The carpet was Axminster. Symbolically Ax- is used to chop down ie trees. Minster: a large or important church, typically one of cathedral status in the north of England that was built as part of a monastery

Minster is an honorific title given to particular churches in England, most famously York Minster in York, Westminster in London and Southwell Minster in Southwell.(quoting) 
 
Just before Christmas, a friend gave me two bags of long life lightbulbs  - so the message of spiritual significance of illumination is reinforced.

God reveals. God validates. God affirms His Truth.

Providence is at work - for those who want signs.

Of the times 19:41-19:43 and 2012, scriptures revealed

As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it  and said, “If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes. The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. (Luke 19:41-43)

“Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you. (Exodus 20:12)


And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. (Revelation 20:12)

In the hours before Prince George was Christened (Prince is a title of a monarch) In a dream, I was standing in the throne room face to face with the crowned King.  When  Jesus says - 'no one comes to the Father except by me' - this is also a protection and preservation measure of his family.

 


After this message, I prayed and cupped the Holy Bible in my palms before opening the page to see what God wants me to know.

These are specifically the scriptures revealed.
 
Even in laughter the heart may ache,
    and rejoicing may end in grief.

The faithless will be fully repaid for their ways,
    and the good rewarded for theirs.

 The simple believe anything,
    but the prudent give thought to their steps.

The wise fear the Lord and shun evil,
    but a fool is hotheaded and yet feels secure.
A quick-tempered person does foolish things,
    and the one who devises evil schemes is hated.

(Proverbs 14:13-17)

Now in the precision of detail with the Word of the Lord documented; with times and scriptures - a previous message sent to me from Byron Searle identified a scripture Jeremiah 14:13-16......are these numbers a coincidence?

Nothing is a coincidence. The divine plan is unfolding.

In  my experience God is very precise in His revelation and if we do not get the message it will be given in another way until we take notice.
The remnant are only a few; yet the rebellious are many. Many people reject God. Many have not. The destruction to families - messing up DNA, already long ago Birth Certificates where the father is not identified - the stage was set up with the erosion of the law to finally reject God. A big mistake!
When God gives us Free Will we have warnings too. We who do not reject God respect that God knows best...We do not! 

The devious plans of man, God already knows...

In humility I am learning. Even the scripture revealed to honour both our mother and our father has reason and far reaching consequences. Not everyone is even understanding why we are told this commandment.
'Inheritance laws' come to mind. 'Corrupted laws!'

All authority comes from God. If people assume authority yet reject God, then God has the role of correction in the way that is written. The Lord sets up and the Lord removes. The Lord commands and validates yet again!
The words ring clearly: Be Still and know I am God.

He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." (Psalms 46:10)

For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." (Matthew 18:20)

Jesus could very easily live in England and be largely unnoticed. When people are having their rights taken away - God given birthright, something happens and a shift takes place. I did not ask to be serving God in this way. God decided to expose his traitors who calculated to make a misjudgement.

The heavenly realms responded to the land of injustice.

Also it is written: God is Father to the fatherless...

Only By the Grace of God I am alive....to write

May God bless you in ways you recognise Him!

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria



 
More personal revelation messages, dreams, visions, scriptures and the law that protects us all on Facebook - Jesus is alive - Uniting Humanity to Him  
https://www.facebook.com/groups/907636659272206/


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praise the lord sister I am wondering about your vision about India is so great and I am so glad and blessed about me the way to fulfil the vision.This the gods plan about India oir country will blessed by you. I believe and pray for the fulfilment of this vision. Thankful to you. You are choosen by god for glorfy jesus.