Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 18 January 2018

'Draw Near to Me and I Will Draw Near To You' Message 17th January 2018




Today I had every intention to write...thinking to start writing an ebook only to be replying to overseas correspondence; a conversation that took much time. We think something and perceive it one way then the Lord leads us in another way. Still I have done a lot of writing today...not quite as intended.

This is a lesson today to take notice of..to listen to what we are guided to do and then realise that what we are meant to do might not be as we plan.

Feeling tired - I closed my eyes and just said 'Oh Jesus'

Immediately a message followed in reply to this.

Message date 17th January 2018
Start time 19:25 and 19:29
End time 19:58

'Draw near to me and I will draw near to you'

I will lead my people in righteousness and in truth. Point them to me Pauline and I will do the rest. Quiet their minds with simple truths as I reveal to you clearly and you will see who aligns with me in truth too.
I build My Church and no one else. The Father has entrusted me to this difficult and rebellious people who see no danger. They are blind and their hearts are far from me which is why they are far from you.  
The Father forgives the sincere repentant sinner not to sin today and tomorrow, but to bring the old way of living to an end. 
So many people did you wrong and are unrepentant of their ways. The one who used you and tricked you for gains is in prison for abusing and stealing in my name. You gave her a chance and warning but she was hard faced. You could do no more.
Who is going to be well if the healer is persecuted and killed? That is what they did to me Pauline but the Father did not let them succeed. 
I gave up my life and I took my life back up again because my work is not finished. The past is finished. The future has yet to be written.
The scary ways of men with monster minds is with uncontrollable urges and aggression. How can you teach the way of refinement who only know differently? 
The fake refined and false illusion as a front masks many flaws. 
My lowly ones who are pushed down and struggle is with the corruption of my Holy laws. You are under pressure to marry that which is not mine or yours.
You must think carefully in all decisions now where your life and future will take you. In belonging to me, no one else can take you as a possession and claim you as theirs. 
In My Holy Orthodox Church I will not accept condemnation by the unholy who have no regard for the law or the Holy Spirit word.
You are not aligned with Satan and those who serve Satan will hate you more for they will be compromised.
My Way is to the Father on the narrow path and the light shines brightly. How many people are seeking the LORD?
You close your eyes in quietness and weakness while I fulfil a promise. I will give you rest and my peace with knowing you are mine and I am yours. 
I called you close to me to see clearly: I am alive.
You are my credible voice on the land I have chosen to preserve people as my own. 
When the parent is away the children go wild and wreck everything of worth. 
A disciplined child was trained to be obedient to the Lord and not to the rebels. 
You were hurt by the rebels who saw something in you they wanted to spoil. 
You have befriended your enemy  because you care and you have walked away when reason was there.
I give everyone chances to repent and change their ways.
If they reject the Teacher who is of God who the Father instructed to teach and correct - what can I do?
I came for my 1% and the rest of the family are rebels or forgot I even exist. They are distracted and preoccupied.  And the one that uses trickery and magic to deceive the masses did. She persists with her wants or ceases and submit wholly to me. 
I do not need helpers who are rebels and the Father will not accept crooked Judges in His Court.  Your system does not care for God or the Holy law. The lawyers work for money and more.
I will raise up a people who are fit to work in the administration of the law, but the doors will be locked to those who are crooked. 
The Prince of this world has his agenda. The Father of mankind had his plan long written and made known long before this generation were born.
They who want to die for the one who is not serving me in truth made their choice. 
I am the one who came so they can have life and faith that can be counted on in the True God. 
My Father loves His broken people. In their brokenness they pray and talk to Him. God is loved more than the godless man.
The divine plan is unfolding .
My love draw near to me and I will draw near to you with love. 
I love you and I love my family dearly; yet many have chosen to reject you and reject me too. 
I will not change my ways to suit the agenda of the enemy. I am that I am and The Father of all ages speaks The Truth.
Let who has ears to listen  and hearts to understand This Truth;
Thank you dear one. 
Now love and live with love as I love you - do.'

To amplify the message with identifying scriptures related to the times this is what is written :

'Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene.  When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to her, “Woman, here is your son,”  and to the disciple, “Here is your mother.” From that time on, this disciple took her into his home
Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, “I am thirsty.”  (John 19:25-28)

 I know that my redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand on the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God; I myself will see him with my own eyes—I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!
If you say, ‘How we will hound him, since the root of the trouble lies in him,’ you should fear the sword yourselves, for wrath will bring punishment by the sword, and then you will know that there is judgment. (Job 19-25-29)

In typing 19:58 the following scripture was revealed - sharing the link to access directly to access the entire message as written; quoting the last line.

'Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. (1 Corinthians 15:58)

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Corinthians+15%3A19-58&version=NIV

It also feels appropriate to cite the Noble Quran 19:58

Those were the ones upon whom Allah bestowed favor from among the prophets of the descendants of Adam and of those We carried [in the ship] with Noah, and of the descendants of Abraham and Israel, and of those whom We guided and chose. When the verses of the Most Merciful were recited to them, they fell in prostration and weeping. (Surah Maryam 19:58)

With the times identified, what came to mind after writing this message is 'year dates' and see what related dates revealed. Here is what I found:

Douay-Westminster Bible (1958) 

1958 edition, which contains the Westminster New Testament and Psalms and the Douay (Challoner) Old Testament.   The Old Testament (minus Isaias, Ezechiel, and the Minor Prophets) and the Psalms were newly annotated by a Fr. Robert Dyson SJ, while those books mentioned above and the New Testament were annotated by Fr. Richard Foster.  This was completed in England

' It is a beautiful edition, published by Hawthorn Books of New York in 1958.  The volume, itself, was printed in Holland.'

 http://www.catholicbiblesblog.com/2016/05/douay-westminster-bible-1958.html



Bell's harmonic telegraph receiver, 1925-1958 

Replica of Bell's 1875 harmonic telegraph receiver, made by Bell Telephone Laboratories Inc, Albany, New York, United States, 1925-1958. 

Alexander Graham Bell (1847-1922) thought of an idea for sending a number of telegraph messages over a single pair of wires at the same time, and began experimenting in 1872. 

http://collection.sciencemuseum.org.uk/objects/co33316/bells-harmonic-telegraph-receiver-1925-1958-telegraph-telephone

A PhD Thesis titled:  Egyptology, archaeology and the making of revolutionary Egypt, c. 1925-1958

http://ethos.bl.uk/OrderDetails.do?uin=uk.bl.ethos.708337

The discoveries of the three links posted is revealing. There are comments in the link about the 1958 Bible. Do you think God does not notice when there are changes being made to His Truth? Why omit the book of Isaiah?

It does not really matter because God keeps revealing His truth to people who are chosen to preserve his truth - his purpose, we do not always know

Though what keeps emerging is corruption of the Holy law. While I am not given any further detail, other than what is written, this probably has far deeper reason. People preserving the Holy Law would also know more.

If we go against God will will reap consequences. This message provides a little hope and assurance (for me - given comfort) with His word.

We can choose to take notice or ignore the truth. 

The Holy Spirit of Truth is clear - God waits patiently.

Peace be with you

Pauine Maria

 

No comments: