Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Friday 12 January 2018

'Are You Sure You Are Going to Heaven?' (Julie Whedbee Messages)




Are you sure you are going to heaven?

What a title for a message that is given for I can honestly say that I am not sure, despite all my spiritual experiences and personal revelation messages.

There are people who are convinced they are saved and even say this openly, but I keep a very grounded awareness, that not everyone will be ..

And really what does being saved actually mean?

A video is titled, 'Are you sure you are going to heaven?'

Access the video message directly here:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCMoOvDoiY4

Recent messages prove the anointing of this young lady for in this experience she is face to face with Jesus, Yahushua and feels his embrace. Julie is also invited to follow him as he dives in the royal bluish water...

(With Jesus, HE has given Julie the Royal baptism)

The title of this one of many other messages is

YAHUSHUA VISITS ME AND SHOWS ME A JUDGEMENT THAT IS UPON US

http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/yahushua-visits-me-and-shows-me.html

On the above website the messages are recorded, also Julie has a Youtube video channel named  'Behold I Come'

 Video title: 'You Are Marked'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzfGxdSq6vQ

Julie's Youtube Channel for more video uploads

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC98oOUk4KSCvUcqfGZGOHtQ

Julie writes on her bio:

.... I am a born again disciple of Yahushua Ha Mashiach and consider myself a messenger for the end times. I have the gift of prophecy which is found in 1 Corinthians 12. My purpose is to call sinners to repentance and help all those interested in becoming more intimate with their Creator. I "speak" the message as directed, and I do not add my own interpretation or opinion. I follow Yahushua the King of Kings, and not man's traditions and rituals. Any material may be copied or distributed so long as the link to my site is provided and nothing is added or removed whatsoever.'

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: