Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 9 December 2017

Jesus Message 6th December 2017 Lord of Justice



Sometimes when hearing spiritually the words of the Lord, they are to take notice of being guided for a specific purpose, perhaps that day. Then there are times when the message is evidently with a greater meaning...

On 6th December, while resting, just when opening my eyes hearing words that indicated a message from the Lord. It was 11:45 am

'And the LORD who is fighting with us (for us) is not against us'

 Knowing there are scriptures that will validate this message, I was being guided to look for the words 'the LORD said to my Lord'...afterwards.

With my focus on Jesus this day, I ask Jesus to tell me what he wants me to know and understand - writing every word. God is Spirit and the Spirit of the Lord is within Jesus Christ, so keep this in mind - with an open mind. 

This spiritual experience written began at 11:45 am and ended at 12:20 pm. Scriptures are identified, with information that expands this message validating the gospels too.

This message is regarded as personal revelation...

My dear one, You are tired and worn out again. Your spirit is low and depleted with all the negative energy around you and you must clear the way now. Clear the way that you may breathe with ease. Clear the clutter of  your mind and heart. Clear your life of pointless conversations. Clear your life of people who are not serving your life in a positive way. 
I will restore your losses in a fold of a page. 
You will see that more will come to you in writing than you imagined possible. Make way for the new. Make way of the one who loves you. 
Make way for me in your life as I have promised to you as you promised me something for a long time. 
Make way for the Lord of Righteousness returning.
Make way for the Lord  of Justice is coming and all your sorrow and tears will be wiped away, gone forever. 
My people wait and cry and they do not know I will come to them, but I will go where I am expected to a people who are ready for me and my arrival will not be with blasts of trumpets and pomp and ceremony those who pretend to serve me expect. 
I will come with lowliness and the innocence of a lamb with love for my people and my people love you too for all you have done.
Help me dear one. Do not be put off by those who say you should not write or teach. How can you teach what you do not know or understand?
I am the revealer or truth to you and told you to write for me, I did not write my word and yet I instructed people to before now too.
They who want to own me cannot. 
God cannot be owned and controlled to be used as a weapon to harm anyone. Tell them this
God did not give divine permission to rule anyone. Tell them this too.
God did not forgive the traitors to the people. Tell them this too.
You did not forgive everyone because you considered the seriousness of the crime and this was a test placed before you.
Can you forgive a man who commits murder in war?
Can you forgive who murders at the alter of God? 
Should you at all?
Let me tell you dear one; When Abraham was tested he heard a voice from an angel in heaven to stop him killing his first born son. Then a ram appeared and was the sacrifice instead.
Abraham followed instruction and tradition but could have got it wrong and an innocent child dead. He could have become the murderer of his son and yet he took the life of the ram instead.
The Israelites  are not to kill the Israelites yet the enemy of the people know by whatever means the reduction of people reduces the chance of one to rise up and lead the people to God again. 
The enemy thrives  with war and yet who is going to battle for the poor defenseless widow? She will be lost and alone, like a slave to the rich and powerful. For as long as she is in misery and useful they will keep that energy alive. The enemy thrives in struggle,  poverty, sorrow fear and hate. 
Well the Lord God Almighty will change all that. 
The one who loves his people is here and he who changes everything will find that all God has created can be changed back again. 
New Jerusalem is come!
New Jerusalem rise up for who you are is clothed in righteousness. 
New Jerusalem where are you now?
Lift up your heart and mind people. Look beyond this world towards the Throne in Heaven for the Lord of Righteousness is not the enemy of his people.
The Lord of Righteousness does not kill his people.
The Lord of Righteousness does not oppress the people. 
The Lord of Righteousness does not deny justice for a bribe.
My Royal handmaiden tell them this and then they will know who you are. 
Warn and warn. Invite repentance and repair.
They must repair the breach in the law.
They must work righteously for the people or they will fall. 
This all happened before. The arrogant rulers were humbled
They tried to kill me to silence the truth. 
They rejected God for man's rule instead'

Jesus said to them, “How then does David in the Spirit call Him Lord? For he says: The Lord said to my Lord, "Sit at My  right hand until I put Your enemies  under Your feet." Matthew 22:43-33) 

Scriptures relating to the times 11:45 and 12:20

One of the experts in the law answered him, “Teacher, when you say these things, you insult us also.
Jesus replied, “And you experts in the law, woe to you, because you load people down with burdens they can hardly carry, and you yourselves will not lift one finger to help them.
“Woe to you, because you build tombs for the prophets, and it was your ancestors who killed them. So you testify that you approve of what your ancestors did; they killed the prophets, and you build their tombs
Because of this, God in his wisdom said, ‘I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and others they will persecute.’Therefore this generation will be held responsible for the blood of all the prophets that has been shed since the beginning of the world, from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all.
“Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering.” (Luke 11:45-52)

For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder. (2 Corinthians 12:20)

Deceit is in the hearts of those who plot evil, but those who promote peace have joy. (Proverbs  12:20)

But If your enemy is hungry, feed him. If he is thirsty, give him something to drink. For in so doing you will be heaping fiery coals on his head. (Romans 12:20)


Hunger can relate to spiritual food. Thirst can relate to spiritual waters Jesus spoke of to Saint Photini, the Samaritan Lady at the well.

Notice NEW Jerusalem is mentioned three times.
The Lord of Righteousness is stated three times.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


Facebook - Jesus is alive - Uniting Humanity to Him  
https://www.facebook.com/groups/907636659272206/

No comments: