Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Weary Ones: The Word Sunday Message 9th July 2017




Sometimes, in recent weeks I am given a gift, a paper of what is the Sunday Message in a local church St. Matthews Little Lever. Bolton. It is also interesting to see in this small village, a group of people have bought an old church and named it The King's Church - Calling by I asked a simple question 'who is the King in this land' - the reply 'Jesus' so I said 'make sure you put his name over the door so people remember'. It is!

Now regarding St, Matthews I have briefly spoken to the Vicar John Wisemen to tell him in person Jesus has made his living pressence known, as with visiting other churches in the Bolton area - just so they are made aware...(word will get around and as the scriptures are writing the preparation of the people, is by preparation via the ministers of religion. It is as if turning a light on that is already plugged in ready. Not bringing anything new, just what is foretold. First Jesus made himself known to me through the children...the times then of seeing him in dreams it did not appear as he was in England but in preparation showing what was going on and his return.

So as I return to the Sunday Message paper, 9th July 2017 on the front page, a painting in the Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Ascension by Felix Tafsart (1896) with a message 'COME TO ME ALL YOU WHO ARE WEARY...' (Matthew 11:25:30)
 Image result for painting in the evangelical lutheran church of the ascension by felix tafsir (1896)

FIRST READING - Zechariah 9:9-10

A reading from the prophet Zehariah:

The Lord says this:

'Rejoice heart and soul, daughter of Z|ion
Shout with gladness, daughter of Jerusalem!
See now, your king comes to you;
he is victorious, he is triumphant,
humble riding on a donkeyn
on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
He will banish the chariots from Ephraim
and horses from Jerusalem
the bow of war will be banished,
He will proclaim peace for the nations
His empire will stretch from sea to sea
from the River to the ends of the earth'

The word of the Lord.
Thanks be to God.

SECOND READING Romans 8:9, 11-13

A reading from the letter of St Paul to the Romans

Your interests are not in the unspiritual, but in the spiritual, since the Spirit of God has made his home in you. In fact unless you possessed the Spirit of Christ you would not belong to him, and if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, then he who raised Jesus from the dead will give life to your on mortal bodies through his Spirit living in you.
So then, my brothers, there is no necessisity for us to obey our unspiritual selves or to live unspiritual lives. If you do live in that way, you are doomed to die but if by the Spirit you put an end to the misdeeds of the body you will live'

GOSPEL Matthew 11:25-30

A reading from the holy Gospel according to Matthew:

Jesus exclaimed, 'I bless you, Father, Lord of heaven and of earth, for hiding these things from the learned and the clever, revealing them to mere children. Yes, Father, for that is what pleased you to do. Everything has been entrusted to me by my Father and no one knows the Son, except the Father, just as no one knows the Father except the Son and those whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
'Come to me all you who labour and are overburdened, and I will give you rest. Shoulder my yoke and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest in your souls. Yes my yoke is easy and my burden light'

Sharing this because it is validating what is happening now in these times...and when this is so and seen to be so, the scriptures are not only being validated but also fulfilled.

Sharing this because it is validating what is happening now in these times...and whenm as this is so and seen to be so, the scriptures are not only being validated but also fulfilled.

With a few horses around..last year reading the related scripture, I did think maybe jesus will arrive on a horse, but then that did not feel right either...(in the precision of the word of God, it is for a reason...this detail is shown for a reason. The woman is a doubter and said she was resentful of my experiences, ignoring my stuggle and it is probably because of this that I keep going..not for me, but for Jesus.

Do not be resentful for someone seeing Jesus and bringing this to you...start talking with him, prray to the Father as we are instructed to...He is just preparing you for his return...

This prospect of Jesus arriving on a donkey did make me wonder if this will happen. As it happens I was told there is a DONKEY SANCTUARY a few miles away..well I laughed as I am not sure if the people running this see the connection. Time is going to reveal all and everything will happen with divine timing and not before...Inspiring faith and being inspired is a way that cannot always be explained..If I was not inspired, I could not share so openly and with each little prayer answered, I live in hope that the bigger prayers will be too. My prayer for global peace and healing is with knowing there is a multilayered healing need -God knows everything.

God bless you. 
Pauline Maria

No comments: