Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Tuesday 28 June 2016

'Loyalty to God' Jesus Heart to Heart 27th June 2016

In the early afternoon of 27th June 2016 at 12:27 a thought came to mind - clear and concise. This followed with words given by Jesus Christ 'recognised to be scripture' I wrote down at the time. Then in asking what He wanted me to know - the message followed as documented ended at 12:54.


Loyalty to God 

'Those who stand with me......' (I will quote scripture at the end)

I mean it Pauline. The people are either with me or against me. The leaders are the same and the military leaders who are killing my people are not. I  had enough now!
The confusion and scaring my people leaving them to suffer in this state so they conform - no more now. No more. They suffer because of man and not because of God.
Man has his power removed now. It is no more.
The man who takes my people to suffering is no more in charge of my people and the seperateness begins in the world. The people must choose. 
The law will not be corrupted. My rule of righteousness will not be broken by anyone. They are killing my people robbing my people and preventing progress to stay in control..
They cannot even control their own marriages and want to corrupt everyone else's. The bed is defiled. The sanctity of marriage lost. 
He who is the hypocrite among the nations has no regard for the marriage law.
Your land filled with fatherless children and many killed in war. But they say not that I AM the Father of the fatherless, the defender of widows. 
The one who pretends to be married - the prostitute who is not, she pretends to stay in her role. The action is (laugh) and the silencing of the truth is not enough.
God knows. He wrote the script of life and the disorder created. He is the author of works of prophesy and warnings. He warned and warned again and they would not listen.
This wicked generation are worse than before. 
The people do not see they do not understand. 
They who belong to God feel it in their heart and soul. 
The rebellious ones laugh and laugh until they will laugh no more. I will wipe the smiles off their faces and then they will know I AM The LORD.
I will know who is the cause of it all and who will repent. And then the mighty Judge will cause all who defied me to tremble. 
Never will they be given trust again. 
Never will they be allowed to permit murder again.
And never will their tongues be silent in the time of abuses of my people.
No to witchcraft and powers given to those who are involved.
They have no power over my people. 
The plans to kill and injure is on their own head.
The truth cannot be silenced anymore. 
Babylon be abandoned by my people. She who serves the great Satan is exposed. She is fake. She is scared if people know. She fears for her life. 
But the Father will not and he has Judged her soul.
How many people have died for her? The men that slept with her did their duty and no more. There is no loyalty to her who has used ritual for power over my people and the men are made to live and know what they have done. 
You are not perfect Pauline but I chose you to deliver this message. 
You are not a servant to she who made a pact with the devil. 
Call my people back. 
When my people choose wisely you are either with me or against me.
The chosen one broken let the people dear one and let the lost sheep realise they have been taken into captivity on trust. Do not vote for them.
God the Father will right the wrongs. 
Repent people, Repent all of you.
If you place your trust in man and weapons of war you will be killed.
My soul unites in all who love me. 
I can deliver my people for a time when they are willing to turn away from their wicked ways
The knowledge on earth is abundant. Advanced technology too. 
Stupidity with foolishness to try defy God got exposed. So let them be to learn their lessons. Shame on them. The mighty will fall and the arrogant humbled. 
The people of peace will reign with love.
Take care of the family and widows and righteous.
Preserve my people in prayer. Thank you dear one.

Of the scripture identified right at the start it is written:

"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. Matthew 12:30

Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will take a stand for me against evildoers?  Psalm 94:16


Of the times 12:27 and 12:54 it is written:

"Now my soul is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. John 12:27
  Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it 1 Corinthians 12:27

The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain. Hebrews 12:27

“Consider how the wild flowers grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. Luke 12:27

Interpreting the times:
He said to the crowd: “When you see a cloud rising in the west, immediately you say, ‘It’s going to rain,’ and it does. Luke 12:54

The messages being given to me - heart to heart, soul to soul are received by the Holy Spirit and as the Spirit of God is at one with the Father and Jesus Christ may it be known what is given from Jesus Christ, is given from the Father. The warnings that have been given for repentance are not a myth.

Take a look at what is happening in our world - the wars and rumours of wars - but look at the floods, famine, earthquakes, plagues and disasters. Are all these foretold. There is a reason why!

The price of rejecting God is very high indeed.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria



No comments: