Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 14 April 2016

Some Jewish People Reject Jesus As Messiah




I have come to realise knowing Jewish people whose hearts are warm and homes welcoming yet not everyone accepts Jesus as the Messiah..Does this stop me talking about my experience? No.
Of course I do not enter into arguments for there is no point.The people who want to know the truth can pray as we are instructed to. God reveals to whomsover he chooses - for his purpose too
So many little miracles have taken place with prayers being heard and answered...so I am thinking if the little prayers are answered, is God hearing our prayer for Global peace and healing because I pray for this and people realising higher consciousness too.
There are many questions I may have asked at one time asked like 'what does the Messiah mean to you? If you reject Jesus - what do you hope for in someone else?'But this is not my path. instead as a woman of renewed faith, praying and having the little miracles with prayers answered, I can share these blessings too.
There is a scripture that comes to mind to share today:
"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. ' Matthew 7:7-8
When I pray I just ask God.....and yet another scripture is written and this explains why people pray in Jesus name:-
…"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. "Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it. John 14:12-14
Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: