Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 3 April 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart Soul to Soul 31st March 2016

In the early hours of 31st March I woke hearing the words:

Arise my dear one, arise (at 6:19am and then again the same, but I did not note the time. Then again at 7:19 am hearing the same words repeated. This is three times in total, that has meaning)

Asking Jesus what he wanted me to know I wrote:

Hear me dear one. Wait for me now for I come to you  with the glory of the Father and good news. You will see me again and this time smile. Your sadness will be wiped away.
You who are a beacon of faith in your land for my people, you unite the ones who are fatherless to the one who brings truth to all mankind. I will show you more, so wait for me and trust me in this revelation of truth for this is how the Spirit of Truth works with all who align with me in their hearts.
I did not turn anyone against their brother or sister, mother or father - Instruction was given to love and take care of the women, And instead of protecting women and children - they have been placed in danger by those who defy the Father's reign. 
Is it so wrong to protect the vulnerable? - Ask them!
To place the elderly where they will be neglected and steal your inheritance - a home to provide for your security? Greed and selfishness is why your inheritance was stolen from you by betrayers in your own family. 
But I did not abandon you Pauline. You inherited me as the promise fulfilled through you for the people.
If people turn their hearts to me now, the Father will forgive them again and again as he has forgiven you.  But to take the home and livelihood of my handmaiden and distract her from prayer for my people - how can I forgive? 
So many innocent killed for utter selfishness and greed. How can I forgive this? And the lust for power and powers to harm and kill my anointed ones - How can I forgive? 
Pauline I let the Father Judge as He laid out the Law.
Those who kill will be killed. Their soul is gone and I claim back what is mine. 
My family are mine, even the rebellious ones who have not learned their lessons.
Only a remnant will return in truth and the one who promised to guard the earth with all their heart and soul did not. Only the Father can judge. 
The one who claims a right to rule has not but I do have the most unlikely helper in the Arab world. He knows the truth. He knows me too as you know me and he is guided by me in truth - like you; guided in the Spirit; guided in his dreams. A peaceful man in his heart who also knows great sorrow. 
The great people are not promoted They have strength of character and meek in their being, while the ones who pray for humanity; for the highest of intentions to enable people to grow and thrive in these times are few.
Thank you for reminding I am alive for the ministers forget their words are far reaching. Thank you for reminding people can speak with me too. 
With your heart and soul we are connected eternally because your soul cannot perish even if the body perishes in this lifetime. The soul lives on eternally. 
There will be a cleansing soon of the earth and then everything will be made new again. Do not fear what is going to happen. Do not be anxious. 
Your feelings echo vibration, so Love and focus on me and pray for my people. Tell them I love them and miss them all.  Tell them I know what they do, but forgive and will allow repentance - but the heard hearted ones will have to learn their lessons. The unbelievers too.
I did not live to be condemned by the ignorant in this lifetime.  But I am not here to force anyone to believe in me either. 
My people are ready for me knowing if there is reason to leave this place quickly, they will be coming with me. 
The rest will stay for the great battle of terror that will shake souls to the core, only the Father can stop this.  
The meek will survive another lifetime for their souls are evolved. The elect are few.
Dear one, hear my call to you and when I make my voice known to you in the spiritual way we communicate - write for me. Connect with me.
Ask of me and I will give to you as I have before and today. This is how it will be in future. Please share this message. Thank you dear one of mine. The Father blesses you'

With the Word of the Lord saying arise, three times I used Google to search for where this is written in the Holy Scriptures. These are the three scriptures that came to light that relate.

Rise up; this matter is in your hands. We will support you, so take courage and do it." Ezra 10:4

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; Isaiah 61:1

Shake yourself from the dust, rise up, O captive Jerusalem; Loose yourself from the chains around your neck, O captive daughter of Zion. Isaiah 52:2

Other scriptures that relate to the time 6:19 include:

This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast and one which enters within the veil, Hebrews 6:19

Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? 1 Corinthians 6:19

I am speaking in human terms, because of your natural limitations. For just as you once presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness leading to sanctification. Romans 6:19

And at 7:19 the following scriptures are revealed.

Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but what matters is the keeping of the commandments of God. 1 Corinthians 7:19

He will again have compassion on us; He will tread our iniquities under foot. Yes, You will cast all their sins Into the depths of the sea. Micah 7:19


But am I the one they are provoking? declares the LORD. Are they not rather harming themselves, to their own shame? Jeremiah 7:19

Of the body of the message start 7:20 and finish 7:47 am.

"So then, you will know them by their fruits. Matthew 7:20

"For this reason I say to you, her sins, which are many, have been forgiven, for she loved much; but he who is forgiven little, loves little." Luke 7:47

This journey of faith and healing has been shared with multitudes of people - as even in my own frustration when distracted from seeing the truth, tempted off the path of faith and scorned at times and hated even for being nice, I attracted the treacherous and seen the crimes of the blind.

I was left to die...literally and it is only because God decided that my pleas in desperation he took pity on me I am sure....but it could be because I made a promise to him as a child. You see, anyone who makes a promise to God will be called up one day to fulfil this... Anyone who prevents destiny being fulfilled and goes out to sabotage the divine plan of God for mankind, is surely arrogant. 

What is happening in our world is written in scriptures too.

Since this message, yesterday 2nd of March 2016, Jesus appeared standing next to me dressed in white with a white head covering. At the time I had a migraine for a week now and while seeing him just for seconds, with eyes closed then I saw with my minds eye blue light radiating towards me. This same blue light has meaning connected with Jesus in the Orthodox Church.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Fire

A few dreams and visions have taken place these weeks - I will endeavor to write them and include this visit in context because there is a theme that is unfolding, with learning and sharing this accordingly.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria





No comments: