Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 21 April 2016

Being Tested and Testing The Spirit if From God

Today I was tested by someone and feel grateful to have had this experience because it really is a warning to people...not just because of being deceived by people, false prophets but to warn also of the danger that is to the people who belong to the Lord.

When sharing a couple of experiences, the man said You do not know you saw Jesus...and I replied 'indeed I do'. He said it could have been a demon spirit and I agreed. He had a point. Telling him about a vision seeing 'GOD' written in the clouds, after prayer - the sky was bright blue when moments before the sky was thick grey cloud...he eased off challenging me asking if I was taking any medication even 'ASPIRIN' - Of course I felt compelled to defend my experience and say when I pray I pray to God and ask to be guided in the right way. I am just learning. This is Not something i ever did before - not speaking openly about God before 2012. Anyway I offered a glass of water and we talked.

Sharing this experience because there are scriptures that relate and I want to warn people to be very careful now as I also have to be. There is a very real spiritual battle and innocent people being injured and killed are people connected to Jesus - helpers, nuns and priests too. This is the work of the evil one and Satan has many people willing to serve as instruments for short term gains.

Today I was warned of the very real spiritual battle that is taking place. There are people evoking demons as there are people praying for the people to be saved. While we walk around seemingly safe, there is an unseen realm protecting us too. If our protection is removed - who saves you, do you know? This is why we are told to pray to God Almighty the creator of the seen and unseen for there is no one who rules over and above HIM.



This is what is written in the holy scriptures:

'Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world'. 1 John 4:1-3

This scripture is also written:

'Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.
“Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. Whoever welcomes a prophet as a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and whoever welcomes a righteous person as a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward. And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones who is my disciple, truly I tell you, that person will certainly not lose their reward.” Matthew 10: 39:42

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: