Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 3 March 2016

Listen to Children, Believe The Children About Jesus

Listen to the children. Believe the children.
In the scriptures it is written Jesus says: "Whoever welcomes a child like this in my name welcomes me, and whoever welcomes me welcomes not me but the one who sent me." Mark 9:37
Luke 10:16
"Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."
John 13:20
Very truly I tell you, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me."















Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No copyright infringement intended

No comments: