Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 13 March 2016

3 visions Gold Eye, Capstone Wall, Jesus Presence

Following on from my previous experience commanding me to:

'Tale your life and lay it at the foot of Jesus'

Ar this experience happened t 2:41 (42) am, I went to sleep afterwards - the date being 9th March 2016. Waking up early little did I realise more was to be revealed that day in visions.

The first vision was seen at 8:19 (20)am noting the time.

The vision facing in light, a red wall with what appeared to be a large gold eye shape logo with energy lines.  The impression I got these lines represent energy. Bear in mind it might not be an eye at all.

Unfortunately I cannot find the logo to share here although I will update if this is located later on, again I will identify scripture connected with the time. This way we can discover what is written..

19 But the people refused to listen to the voice of Samuel; they said, “No! but we are determined to have a king over us, 20 so that we also may be like other nations, and that our king may govern us and go out before us and fight our battles.” 1 Samuel 8:19-20.

19 Now if people say to you, “Consult the ghosts and the familiar spirits that chirp and mutter; should not a people consult their gods, the dead on behalf of the living, 20 for teaching and for instruction?” surely, those who speak like this will have no dawn! Isaiah 8:19-20

19 Then they said to him, “Where is your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither me nor my Father. If you knew me, you would know my Father also.” 20 He spoke these words while he was teaching in the treasury of the temple, but no one arrested him, because his hour had not yet come. John 8:19-20

19 If you do forget the Lord your God and follow other gods to serve and worship them, I solemnly warn you today that you shall surely perish20 Like the nations that the Lord is destroying before you, so shall you perish, because you would not obey the voice of the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 8:19-20

19 A scribe then approached and said, “Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go.” 20 And Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head.” Matthew 8:19-20

The previous message brought to light this scripture.

This is what the LORD says: "Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. Where is the house you will build for me? Where will my resting place be? Isaiah 66:1

Some time ago the Daily Mail reported of a home built for the Messiah on his return. It was advertised as being for sale, and if I recall had already been sold. It was at the high point of New York
.
Next vision facing some engraving on a dark grey wall. What most caught my attention was the triangle pyramid shape and remembered the capstone. The impression of this place is as if inside somewhere, perhaps inside a pyramid or temple although I am not certain. Sharing this to show a connection.




One vision as if a corporate logo openly displayed somewhere of the gold eye, while the second vision was as if hidden somewhere, I do not know where.

The time was not noted at the time but a scripture comes to mind as I am writing these details here to share, that we are to take notice of.

Daniel 2:22
He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him.

21"He pours contempt on nobles And loosens the belt of the strong. 22"He reveals mysteries from the darkness And brings the deep darkness into light.23"He makes the nations great, then destroys them; He enlarges the nations, then leads them away.… Job 12:21-23

Fearing God Alone
26"Therefore do not fear them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. 27"What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops.… Matthew 10:26-27


In the final vision a brown haired Jesus standing wearing white was next to someone. He was not fully luminous or clearly seen in a darkened room - like this photograph. The impression is his presence is near by.. I cannot say for certain if he was revealing himself to expect his appearance visibly, or revealing himself as being visible to the Holy Spirit filled being. The momentary vision took my focus to see Jesus and his presence - not the other person, whoever that might be. 

 .

To see Jesus standing, explains also gave the reminder that the message given right in the early hours beginning of this revelation experience - 'take your life and lay it at the foot of Jesus'

To continue to show how God will always support his truth.


There was an unexpected knock on the door. A lady arrived with something in her hand. She said' I have made Shepherds Pie' - immediately reminded of our Good Shepherd Jesus Christ. We sat and had a drink together. Then I remembered, this lady had gone one time to church and almost begged for communion - this should not be the case. She gave her life to Jesus willingly and he knows.  

.She spoke of laying down flat on the floor at the foot of the cross.

This is a lady we pray together and prayers are being answered!

because where two or three have come together in my name, I am there among them." Matthew 18:20

A few months ago talking with a man, who is also having messages from the Lord. One day ministering in the church he goes to, he said an English man spoke of a dream with a note pushed through his door. It was a note from Jesus to say he was coming to eat with him and would see him later.

There are enough signs to show Jesus imminent return, but there are also people having dreams that are revealing that he is already here - In our heart and soul, Jesus is never far away from us, this I know.

To recap on this trilogy of visions given on 8th March.

The Eye - all seeing eye perhaps, Golden eye? Well I thought about this also afterwards and remembered also on Mount Athos, the land known as the garden of the Virgin Mary this.


Notice the eye is inside a triangle shape and there are rays of gold light from this. While in the visions it is shown that the golden eye and triangle pyramid shape were seen separate, here it is together.

Mount Athos is where the holy Orthodox monks reside.

My mother took me to Greece to be baptised Greek Orthodox and the mystery of the connection with Christ is one that has quickly been ignored by so many people, at a very high price indeed.

Last year a scripture was revealed to me to share here.

Election and Duties of Kings
14"When you enter the land which the LORD your God gives you, and you possess it and live in it, and you say, 'I will set a king over me like all the nations who are around me,' 15you shall surely set a king over you whom the LORD your God chooses, one from among your countrymen you shall set as king over yourselves; you may not put a foreigner over yourselves who is not your countryman.…Deuteronomy 17: 14-16

This is the revelation given in this day - please excuse the delay.

The experiences I have are very minor compared, to the elder monastics who have kept themselves separate from women and function in prayer and cultivating and maintaining the land. My understanding is with Mary being taken up bodily to be with Jesus, with sleeping she will be wakened too.

When land is given as a gift to someone - it cannot be taken away. And while we are being denied out God given birthright inheritance - the people who want to live under the authority of God are being affected too. Of course it makes sense that God reveals his truth and people can turn their hearts and minds in the right way - Rather be looking to Lord Jesus Christ as my King.

God is All Seeing and All Knowing. God Reveals His Truth too.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria
  



No comments: