Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Friday 4 March 2016

2nd March 2016 Jesus 'I am coming for you soon'

On the morning of 2nd March 2016 I was wakened by the gentle voice of the Lord saying 'I am coming for you soon' .

Listening to testimonies on Youtube, other people have been told 'I am coming soon' - so we cannot ignore this message and as the return of Jesus is foretold, his message is increasing in this time.

Looking what is written in the Holy Scriptures to quote in context.

Prayer for the Disciples
13"But now I come to You; and these things I speak in the world so that they may have My joy made full in themselves. 14"I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.15"I do not ask You to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one.16"They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.17"Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is truth 18"As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.19"For their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth. John 17:13-`9

"Say to Daughter Zion, 'See, Your King comes to you, gentle and riding on a donkey, and on a colt, the foal of a donkey.'" Matthew 21:5


"Look, I am coming soon! Blessed are those who obey the words of prophecy written in this book." Revelation 22:7


Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. Matthew 24:42

There is another scripture that is written 



These are the scriptures that are written to validate

Of course when he arrives - his message is also validated.

Preparing the way for the Lord...restoring his faith..

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No Copyright infringement intended

No comments: