Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 4 January 2016

Noel Gallagher & The New Rose Manchester City Badge

Well there is now another change - what does this mean?

A huge banner of the new design, which reverts back to the 1970s, is sprawled across the Etihad Stadium

A huge banner with the new design reverts back to the 1970's - pictured at the Etihad Stadium.

Noel Gallagher poses in front of a huge Manchester City sand sculpture while away on holiday


'Noel Gallagher poses in front of a huge Manchester City sand sculpture while away on holiday'

The former Oasis songwriter shared an Instagram picture of himself, somewhere on the southern Indian coastline, posing in front of an enormous sand sculpture of his club's new crest, accompanied by the caption: 'Sand Artistry at it's very best!! (I didn't make it myself by the way.)'
Although the comment suggests Gallagher commissioned the design from a talented local, the High Flying Birds frontman has previously expressed his appreciation for the new design, which was unveiled on Boxing Day after being leaked online.

Two numbers 19 and 94. (reversed) what is written in the Holy /bible?.

 If I should say, "My foot has slipped," Your lovingkindness, O LORD, will hold me up. Psalms 94:18

Football - do the players use their feet?

The name Noel - what does this remind you of?



The Premier League club have had three badges since 1960s and unveiled that latest design on Boxing Day

The Premier league have had three badges since 1960's


On the Wikipedia page about Noel Gallagher it is written:

Gallagher has spoken about his political views on several occasions, most notably when he visited Tony Blair at No. 10 Downing Street in 1997. In an interview in 1997 when he was asked about why he visited Blair he replied, "I've taken a lot of flack for going to No. 10 Downing Street but the thing about that is, I never considered myself a rebel anyway. I wasn't going there representing the 'Indie community'. I wasn't representing anyone. I was going there for me. You have to understand that from when I went to school and from when I was born all we ever knew was conservative, Tory, right-wing government. What people don't mention is, they say 'He went to meet Tony Blair.' No. I went to meet the Labour prime minister. Our parents always drummed into us that the Labour Party was for the people and the Tory Party was not. I went to meet the Labour prime minister."

'In an interview in 2007 when asked about politics he said, "I'd been unemployed all my life. It was a big deal for me when they (Labour) got in. Now David Cameron is no different from Tony Blair and Gordon Brown is no different from David Cameron. They're all cut from the same cloth and it annoys me that the biggest political icon in the last 30 years has been Margaret Thatcher. Someone who tried to destroy the working class. It freaks me out. So I don't really think there's anything left to vote for. I believe that I, as a person, can only change things once every 5 years and that's by voting, and my point is that even casting that vote means that the same guy gets in, the only difference is one has a red tie and the other has a blue one."[129]
Gallagher was passionate in his support for Barack Obama's successful bid for US President, calling his acceptance speech to the 2008 Democratic National Convention "spellbinding"'
'Speaking out about the August 2011 riots that took place in England, Gallagher stated, "Last August I was on tour in Europe and people were asking me about the riots. All over the world, Syria and Egypt, people were rioting for freedom. And these kids in England are rioting for tracksuits. It's embarrassing."[136] Gallagher claimed that violent video games and violent television shows which children were being exposed to were partially to blame for social problems'
'In a February 2015 interview with The Quietus Gallagher elaborated on his disillusion with current politicians and how they'll do anything to say they're just regular people:
And now the Conservatives are just... I mean [...] David Cameron, he's trying to be your mate. "Oh, I really like The Jam."[139]
Gallagher then went on to say that Thatcher was brutal but more direct, and "You can kind of respect that"[ 

In another article with this photograph it is written: Manchester City has teased the launch of the all-new club crest around the city of Manchester with the slogan "A Single Red Rose", placed within a circle, prior to the release of the logo.
Clearly seen written: Championing the truth spirit of the game'
The following website provides clearer photographs and states the badge with the two numbers shown as revealed next to Noel Gallagher above is summer 2015. 
Wikipedia writes briefly of the symbolism of the rose
Why the change taking place? Why in this time of year?
The golden ship - Kingship/Queenship?...new golden age?
The ship sails on the ocean/sea - rose, rose queen?
1894 - is a date that falls during the reign of Queen Victoria...
What were the Royal Succession laws made in this time then?
The Sun,co,uk published an article connected with this year.
THE royal baby means THREE direct-descendant heirs are alive during a monarch’s reign — for the first time since 1894.
There is also reference to the TRIPLE CROWN..
Time will reveal all - Is Prince William still President of FA? 
Is Noel Gallagher his own person? Reading above, says it all.
Peace be with you
Pauline Maria.

No comments: