Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart, Soul to Soul 19th January 2016

In the morning (19th January 2016) at 10:55 am I asked God what he wanted me to know today and heard 'Matthew 2' .....Asking for a specific scripture, immediately the reply came 'Matthew 2:2'

That was it..nothing else was said. Grabbing the pen and paper to note down the scripture and time, I decided, moments later to sit and talk to Jesus outpouring my heart and to ask for healing, forgiveness and guidance.

This experience was very personal and to be honest, I did not expect to receive a message at that time. But when the Holy Spirit moves to bring his message, I write this down word for word and this is what was given. The time of this message began at 11 am and finished at 11:27. Scriptures will be identified at the end.

While what I was asking was difficult because of a healing need within, there are also some issues that prevail in my life - There is also conflict with someone in a difficult situation with concerns too... God knows this too...But my prayer this time today was for personal healing, for forgiveness and for guidance...

The reply came as follows:

I will, I will help you Pauline because you asked me to, but first I want you to do something for me. Renounce your ways of procrastination because you have so much to do.
Write to your government because they are obliged to respond to you. I want to read their letter. 
Demand justice without shame and without being shamed. Your Queen Elizabeth does not get to a court of man to be judged and neither should you. I have proved myself to these rebellious people time and time again. Not only by you, but by other people. 
You are a Princess of light shining my light in your land and yet the other is a distraction of truth. Your people are suffering a famine of spiritual food because of the distraction.
So let me be clear in this. I will take my people back under my care, because the careless do not care about the people as I do. 
You will have your reward with me Pauline because you have been faithful and true. 
As soon as you realised I was on  your land to make my presence known, you are longing in your heart and mind for my truth. You did not have to, but the crown of righteousness does not delay in hearing the call and plea for help. 
I am yours and you are mine and there is nothing they can do. 
Now if in your land people will renounce their idols and turn their hearts to God, I will find them too. 
My love is strong enough to love the whole family and when people realise this, they might want me. 
They might not hear my voice clearly or have the Spirit to hear my voice but love is abundant for everybody. 
And if they who keep my people in a place of fear and terror prevail, this is their reward because I will not tolerate my children being abused and neglected by anyone. 
You were harmed before and harmed again. I will not let them do this again. Pauline they stole what is yours, to break you was the intention - but you are stronger than that. 
You have cried and cried in your younger years trying to comprehend what happened to your mother and this has been used against you. The evil one knows what happened to your mother and the Father of souls. 
They tried to prevent a Lady who was born to empower people to reach a name for herself. She was no commoner to live under man made law.
 They rejected God again and again in your land because they do not see or hear the truth.  They reject the Holy Spirit in your land to welcome the unholy order instead. 
Well people will wake up to what is going on.
Your enemy cannot take your place because you are chosen for your role. 
You did not apply yourself as you could have done, but we wait and you wait until you are ready to be guided in the right way again. 
You learned that the Father will call you in your promises to Him and this came to be agreed before you were born. You had to be born in England, because they corrupted The Law.
They of course know about you and the Queen is supposed to be a mother figure towards you - a step-mother because yours is not here to be a figure of wisdom constancy and security. Instead she was ripped away from you cruelly. 
I understand why you do not write to her, but she will appreciate knowing that you have seen me in visions and dreams. She will appreciate knowing that I really do care for my family who are mine; and that I am making my presence known to all who are mine. 
The people you see in her family want to unite with you and know your righteousness towards the people - but they won't allow it now. And so you leave them for their disloyalty to you and to me.
I have many people to see and one day I will see you face to face. 
Be strong. Be focussed and shake off that loneliness feeling you are starting to adopt because I am always with you in the Spirit. We are connected eternally. Our souls are family. 
Now teach this truth to other people.
The soul is eternal. If you let go of the body focus, the heart unites with healing to me. 
Thank you dear one. 
Yahushua
If you want to know more, come to me in prayer and heart open to receive all I have to give to you. The storehouses are full and they will never empty. 
Tell my people there is enough love for everyone. I will guide them in truth and I have guided you. I love you dear one, never forget this. 

Going back to the scripture give before writing the above message - Matthew 2:2, remember that I asked God what he wanted me to know and in this scripture it is written:

'and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him." Matthew 2:2


Of the times revealed when this message was given 10:55

Ptolemy the king replied and said, “Happy was the day on which you returned to the land of your ancestors and took your seat on the throne of their kingdom. 1 Maccabees 10:55

“Therefore do not be afraid, and do not let your heart be terrified; but go in and see the splendor or the vastness of the building, as far as it is possible for your eyes to see it, 2 Esdras 10:55

And of the times with the start and finish of the message, we could look to Revelation 11, but to be more specific with the time with 11:27 this is written

Whoever seeks good finds favor, but evil comes to one who searches for it. Proverbs 11:27

27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. Matthew 11:27

27 While he was saying this, a woman in the crowd raised her voice and said to him, “Blessed is the womb that bore you and the breasts that nursed you!” Luke 11:27

  
Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: