Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 17 January 2016

Jesus Heart to Heart, Soul to Soul 16th January 2016

Today 16th January in quiet time after a need of help being met today unexpectedly - an act of kindness by a stranger walking by, came with remembering, to expect the unexpected in faith too.

Today also we have had some snow falling...the first snow.

After connecting with a lady who today asked if I could offer some insight into a dream, it is again today that I am again reminded, not only how very carefully the people who are called by the Lord to help him, are chosen, but also how special these people are and trusted in what they are being called to do. 

This evening, at 10:27 pm with my heart and soul focus on Jesus, as many times, I ask what does he want me to know. With pen and paper ready, writing down word for word given 'in the Spirit' The end of the message was at 10:59 pm. At the end of this message. relevant scriptures will be written.

'Hear me, hear me dear one in the Spirit in truth and all who belong to me.  I will proclaim the Glory of the Father of Mankind. Nothing can stop me now because my helpers are my army and they will slay the wicked with my word. 
Out in the world now are mischievous spirits. They will win trust and then stamp on people. They are distracting and playing with lives. But the Spirit of Truth will prevail over all, even the wicked ones.
What hurting humanity can do to its own destruction is to why they are not given control but to learn and evolve. The Father controls and as the wicked manipulate, the Father works his wonders to bring people back again. It is what it is.
I (was) not ready to tell people this before because people were not ready before. They were living under different conditions. 
Today the people are given awareness to discover and know there are differences because fear of the enemy is promoted; is why they remain in control. But the enemy of the people prevents evolution of mankind, and the enemy of the self is the self. 
Once we are rid of the self we become selfless and it is in being selfless the ego cannot be bruised. The ego need is not present any more. 
The lust for greed and a better life to show off is no more.
My humble ones are open with their vulnerability and suffering, their hardship and even if they fear they do not, because they put their Trust in the Lord, knowing the Father of humanity entrusted His Son to lead people to the light again.
There is no competition. There are distractions and there are regrets. for a way of life and mistakes with poor choices, even  you have done.
Make haste for the Lord has come for his people and he will be seen by all people now. When they are ready to make themselves ready, the beast will also rise up in revelation but that is OK. The monster will always be a monster and then will be no more.
Babylon destruction has happened before. 
But I will make my truth known to all people. 
I gave no one permission to speak for me but I have offered my word to be written and given, My word that has been spoken before.
Who stands before this word saying the Lord does not speak to his people? He does and the LORD of all Realms has spoken before and shaken the foundations of the earth before too. The mighty run and hide and then they will be found no more because as the wicked cast spells for power and control, God can wipe the memory of their existence. What power is there is God the Father takes this away?
There is no power, only ego loyalty to be in control. That is all.
My dear one share this and point people in my direction.
I will talk to those who are ready and those who are not will wait in a queue. 
The language of souls is one voice, one message. The father did not set out to confuse, but He right the wrongs of eons before.
The chances given to learn are many but some things are unforgivable. 
The Father does not have ego, so while mankind thinks He functions with ego, or deny He exists, then they are not ready to know Him in truth.
The Father entrusted me to lead the children to Him in humble prayer for He listens to the souls who cry out to him.
You live with regrets and tiredness sets in too easily. 
Be cautious of where you spend your energy. 
Travel with me in the spirit realm in your dreams and I will show you more. It all comes together in the end. Your journey of suffering will also be brought to an end.
Dear one, thank you for assuring my people. My helpers are your family too. 
Stay strong in me, as I am in you and you will see more when you seek me to reveal what you want me to show you to see.
Your eyes are the windows to your soul. Your mind's eye is shown to see clearly, when you are meant to. Keep exercising that muscle that seeks truth and clarity, for deception will no more be ruling over my people ever more.
Will I wait knowing the wrath will come and vengeance is mine?
What price did they pay to hate you to hurt me? 
My love is stronger than that.  I have no ego!

Another profound message is given here. Looking up the scriptures connected with the time and date the following are shared  in addition to further validate the message.

Jesus looked at them and said, “For mortals it is impossible, but not for God; for God all things are possible.” Mark 10:27

He answered, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'" Luke 10:27

...and the Most High will show you in those dream visions what the Most High will do to those who dwell on earth in the last days." So I slept that night and the following one, as he had commanded me. 2 Esdras 10:59

With  date 16th  January this reveals scripture most fitting.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16


16 for in him all things in heaven and on earth were created, things visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or powers—all things have been created through him and for him. Colossians 1:16

As other messages revealed, specific words that are highlighted in bold might be the message that out of an entire scripture the few lines were where I was meant to focus...but here I am emphasising what we are told, instructed to do and also how God reveals His Truth - dreaming visions. 

It is not shameful to pick up the scripture and read....but it is how I have discovered specific revelation is by stating with the bible cupped in my hands 'God please guide me to what you want me to know today' and the scripture is reveals...Sometimes this will be just a line, other times more of a passage. In our heart we are guided to understand and if the message is not clear. repeating this asking  with sincere heart.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: