Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 1 March 2015

Jesus Mesasage Heart to Heart 1st March 2015

As with previous messages, my focus remains on Jesus Christ' writing down word for word in sometimes personal guidance, sometimes to share openly. This took place on 1st March starting at 3;38am

In these recent messages I have noted down the date and time; for some reason only noting at the start time in the early hours. After the message I will access the scriptures to the numbers and share these.

Lord Jesus Christ, Please guide me in truth with what you want me to know today. Please help us your servants and helpers in your Kingdom to come to be prepared for your coming  to reign with the power and authority of the Father forever more. Thank you. Amen.

My darling one, you have been patient in your circumstance and I have shown you the defiance of the evil one is unrelenting. I am proving to you that the scriptures are right. The parable of the widow and my elect, is this not so in your situation?
You want to heal the world and yet you cannot because you are not meant to. I am to show the world what is righteous of the Father, not let those who violate my people get away with their crimes. 
They think I do not know what is happening. 
Oh Pauline how you suffer with despair because of a very selfish people who set up your fall but they think I will reject you after all this.. They are wrong. They will see every effort to prevent progress, they will fail because they have no teacher or guide. They rejected the truth from you.
They would not hear your plea and that is their fault. It is a rotten mentality that thrives with the downfall of others and this is the game they play, like Russian roulette, taking risks of being caught; and yet arrogance is with believing they are in control and rule over everyone at their will. 
They play a game of charades and laugh, but they are scared too. 
If they are found out fir the evil deeds they say ad do, it is over. The popularity is over and the condemned will be hated forever more.  
The people are sleeping unaware what is happening. 
The guardian angels work overtime in the fighting off the evil ones snares and yet better to be clueless and blind, than to see the demonic entities at work. This is the blindness that is preserving my people. Those with evil intent cast a spell of conformity over the people and my people do not belong to them. My people are my family dear one. 
I told you each has a choice to follow me and return to the Father and His protection, but they must give up the false idols and those who deceive the masses for power over the people. 
They claim homelands and mark out territory - all is created by the Father and He knows what is given and what is stolen. These people who steal from the established Kingdom in my name have not realised that all will be returned by the errors of their ways.
Those who kill and plunder are they not inviting the same fate?
Those who are blameless, are they not part of the promise the Father made? 
The naming of the righteous ones are written in the book, who are called even in their errors to repentance and return to me and my Father's trusted care. 
Your father by seed is not your heavenly Father of all time Pauline. And you were shown the weaknesses and failings of your father and his strengths too. A mam who does business ethically and helps people progress selflessly is not all. 
Your grandfather in Greece had a reputation of being strict and very serious. He also a man of integrity in business. What man would give up everything to save the family reputation? He did something that noone today would do and that is why his name is honored. His fairness was to all people, without prejudice too. He knew responsibility and accountability. 
It was not his time to correct the wrongs, or to take back what was stolen from the people. It was not your mother's role to claim back the right to bring the Government in order - They were to see the power of black magic used to destroy someone who was chosen by me for my purpose. 
You my darling are born from your mother's womb. A tender shoot was born for all people to bring my people to me. This is without war, terror or threat. 
My love, my precious one, you are a living example how it is done. 
With Justice refused, they have no right to rule or reign. Never again will they be found. 
I will destroy the plans of the evil one with my helpers, and the forces of nature will destroy their stronghold. It is written and so it will be done.
The rains of heaven will cleanse and purify my people. 
The rocks and fire that will fall from heaven will destroy the evil ones. Do not grieve for them. Know when this happens God's Judgement has been done. 
They plot to destroy - He will destroy them. It is written.
Let my people go free and they will not. You will and so will others helping you and me.
Stay strong in your faith in me and the Father. He watches over you dear one.

The scriptures corresponding to the time and date are:

God's Justice
37Who is there who speaks and it comes to pass, Unless the Lord has commanded it? 38Is it not from the mouth of the Most High That both good and ill go forth?' Lamentations 3:37-38

1n the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. Genesis 1:1-3

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. John 1:3

The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Hebrews 1:3

This is what is written, these are the scriptures revealed.

My personal process for the heart to heart, soul to soul connection is not new...Since being a child he has warned me at times, and guided me at times, hearing audibly the warnings and he was ALWAYS right. This does not mean that I ventured through life listening and obeying in obedience..However I did make a promise as a young child to God to assist peace and healing where I can. My studies were for credibility in the mortal world in England where it is evidently silencing spiritual understanding of our soul journey.

It took a long time before saying 'OK I am going to seek guidance,...The turning point of this happening was before being injured in a car crash and audibly I was warned, 'if you go you will regret this for a very long time' I had prayed on whether I should go and the answer was very clear. . Being forced into court three years later and set up to lose - in court the Barrister serving he dark lord, he even denied all my studies and professional qualifications - He chose to contribute to cancer killing millions of people. to be paid.

Since 2003 also the wars based on lies escalated too.

In the Holy Orthodox Church we are encouraged to have a personal relationship with Christ and in this, we cannot serve two masters. Is the governing structure disregarding the authority of Jesus Christ? Who injures the sincere servants of God? We are many facing challenges and spiritual attacks today. In history the prophets and anointed ones 'by God have been persecuted and killed. Warnings have been given not to harm the prophets or anointed ones for all are serving the Lord in Truth to preserve humanity.

If you want a relationship with Jesus...talk with him. He knows who are his sincere helpers. He knows the difficulties many of us are facing and he knows the choices we have made, the errors too.

If the people who are supposed to be preserving humanity and saving souls have neglected their duty and position of trust, with responsibility it is not the fault of The Master. God is preserving humanity.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: