Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Monday 23 February 2015

Jesus Heart to Heart Message 21st February 2015

This is a heart to heart, soul to soul message that I have written down word for word...the time starting to write 22:00 and at the end 22:25/ The message was documented on 21st February 2015

In the opening of the message I am talking to Jesus and so will document what I said and then you can see how by communicating to Jesus with your heart and soul, he can communicate with you too.

You will notice  I say Amen and this means 'so be it' and 'let this be'.

My Lord Jesus Christ, Please guide me with what it is I need to know today. Please guide me in truth and help me to understand how I can serve in Your Kingdom today,for I am suffering in this ongoing struggle, knowing many more people are going through so much worse, terror and fear. Please help Lord. Your people need you now more than ever before. Thank you Lord. Amen

In reply this is the message written on my heart.

My child, my darling one, sweetheart you are tired that is all at a very long journey that has strained your heart too much. Your emotional strain is for the people and yet you are helpless in this time because of stubborn minds and hard hearts do not trust the divine flow of all things that thrive in this world. 
The controlling power over all people is not going to last forever because I will cut them off and never again will they be trusted by anyone. They have betrayed the people for a little gain at the price of their soul. I can do nothing to help them who choose the road of damnation for ever more..
As I have said before, my people are few and they know who they are. There is no competition. If more want to come and know a holy way, I will help them. They must come with sincere heart. No agenda, no plans. Just to trust that the Father gives generously to those who seek the truth. And the gift of grace with the Holy Spirit is a gift that comes from the Father - no one else.
So let the fake masks and holy cloths prove the Spirit that has fallen on them. Are they speaking out to divide my people and place me as a lesser mortal Pauline?
Are they sincere in messengers  of faith to inspire a higher calling dear? 
Do they really seek my face with a clear heart that is circumcised - to put away their deeds and plans to take from my people? Do they invest in war? My people do not and I will show everyone again that the Father does not need a physical building to preserve His People. 
The cheaters of the LORD do not think that everything they do is known and there are many who are scared to speak out and that is understood. It is the time to break away from the prison that has been formed to chain my people to unjust laws. 
Who is this woman who pretends to be a princess of all? She is not. She has not recognised others because she is not. Her line is one that preserves Jews and yet her feet are steeped in blood. 
I am not a killer Pauline. I would never kill anyone intentionally and yet I give chances and chances. I hold back the Wrath of the Father and He is enlightening the people rapidly now.
There are warnings given and the arrogant ones will learn their lessons. 
To use foreigners as a fear factor on lands, who have been taken away from the truth is the master of chaos with magic involved. As confusion rises, those who sit proudly as overlords think they are untouchable, ad it is no interest to educate the uneducated. 
They want spiritual mysteries and powers and I will not allow it.
My people will do without, than to drink the poison from their cups and that is what they offer - poison today. I know what they have done.
Do you think I will forgive those who kill my people for the selfish lust for power? They are never satisfied. So I will show my face to who I please and my message of truth too.
The unexpected ones will know. I have my chosen helpers scattered that no one can halt the Fathers plan for mankind. No one has the right to obstruct this. He destroyed before and will destroy again and the people will sleep not knowing why at all. 
The Father is not The One to argue with. What am I do do?
Pauline serve and follow the Father's calling for you and you will find salvation. 
Thank you for all you do. Thank you for helping me dear one. Be calm now. This is a difficult phase and the Will of The Father will Rule over everyone. 
Do not give in now for I am with you in spirit evermore. '

Of the time looking at the scriptures there is number 22, this is the last Book of Revelation where everything is written for people to access. I will post the link of this below. You will find that some of what has been written will relate to this particular message in the Holy Bible.

The time 22:25 brings to light more scripture messages.

If you lend money to one of my people among you who is needy, do not treat it like a business deal; charge no interest. Exodus 22:25

Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like someone who looks at his face in a mirror  and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do. James 1:22-25

if out in the country a man happens to meet a young woman pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. Deuteronomy 22:25

  Jesus said to them, “The kings of the Gentiles lord it over them; and those who exercise authority over them call themselves Benefactors. Luke 22:25

...and if the Almighty is your gold and your precious silver, then you will delight yourself in the Almighty, and lift up your face to God. Job 22:25-26 

With the date 21st February looking up 21:2 in the scriptures.

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. Revelation 21:2

All deeds are right in the sight of the doer, but the Lord weighs the heart. Proverbs 21:2 

Holiness Required of Priests
Then the LORD said to Moses, "Speak to the priests, the sons of Aaron, and say to them: 'No one shall defile himself for a dead person among his people, except for his relatives who are nearest to him, his mother and his father and his son and his daughter and his brother, also for his virgin sister, who is near to him because she has had no husband; for her he may defile himself.…Leviticus 21:1-3 

The Poor Widow's Offering
1And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury. 2And He saw a poor widow putting in two small copper coins. 3And He said, "Truly I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all of them;… Luke 21:1-3 


Laws for Servants
1"Now these are the ordinances which you are to set before them: 2"If you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve for six years; but on the seventh he shall go out as a free man without payment. 3"If he comes alone, he shall go out alone; if he is the husband of a wife, then his wife shall go out with him.…Exodus 21:1-3 


There will be other messages corresponding with the scriptures but these are the ones that I was guided to find and share here. Consider what is happening in our world and in our lands. It is time for correction because if ot, as has been shown in history Kingdoms have been destroyed except this time, the evil ones who have planned to go against God have entered into batle with God. They will not win.

Long overdue is global peace...Let this be..

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria
 
 

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+22  




No comments: