Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 16 November 2014

Jesus Heart to Heart Message 16 November 2014

Today heart to heart, soul to soul, I asked Jesus what he wants me to know and writing down word for word to share here openly for everyone. Today is 16th of November l am also being guided to the message written in Holy Scripture 16:11 writes

Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. John 16:11

The time of completing this message is 12.30 it is written:

"Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.' Matthew 12:20

The message given to me with focus of my heart and mind on Jesus is very clear and it is with the Spirit that our soul resonates and can communicate as in the ancient times, people were prepared.

Lord Jesus Christ says guided by His Spiritual heart

"Guide my people in truth Pauline. Lead them to the Holy Bible to study and discover my people will be set free from the slavery system. These people who think nothing to profit and harm my people are going to be made to understand the truth of their actions and face the consequences that will make them see and know my truth.
They use their positions out of ignorance and my courts to cause loss. They sit in churches and pray while they lie to the people in my name. I did not choose them.
The plan to go against mankind was planned long ago.
They put on a face and their front to this world is not quite what it seems. I am humble and walked away with nothing to show. The Queen if she wants to be like me she must do my will. 
I am not going to sit back while my people suffer because her children have ignored my voice.
They persecute today as in the ancient times. Gangs of people intimidate instead of helping and empowering. They belittle and take away peoples rights and liberties and yet my people are everywhere, even in the prisons witnessing the truth and seeing what is going on. 
Had my people been protected they would be able to pray freely and not be tied by order of the Godless ones who sere evil by their ignorance. 
I will be coming to this place of hearing the truth from my witnesses and when I confront they will shudder with excuses.
Do people not know right from wrong any more? Do officials forget they sere me and the Father? The family are supposed to be an example to set for the stability of the world and yet the world is not stable. They speak of peace and yet there is no peace. 
The ambitions of war is in the blood of the evil one because he hates mankind being free without control. He wants power and yet the powers he has to use at his will are nothing compared to the Father who will take away everything with one breath.
Tell my people I am alive and my Father is alive in me. 
The Spirit of the Father cannot die and He will rest on whosoever He wills to deliver His Truth and you will see visions and dreams to show you the truth, because the Father who is invisible to all, is wanting everyone to evolve.
You have seen the golden ark - the mercy seat and the grown lamb sitting clean and you have seen me many times in dreams and visions. You have seen the open mantle to interpret The Law that I have given you since the beginning of time, so that you know the mantle belongs to whosoever I choose.
The people in your land reject you because they have been trained to reject foreigners and yet the land was chosen where my family will be born and maintain My Holy Church. 
I do not want my people under the spell of the sorcerer and witchcraft and I know the deception taking place to the detriment of mankind. 
The government do deals at a price of their soul because who are they serving in truth - me and you? They will not even communicate with you in your land. But the power of influence is far greater where the Father will make them all do His Will and break the spell.
The oaths of allegiance and making people subject to the Godless is the ways of the Godless man. And he will try everything to go against the Father and will not succeed, even if people are injured and killed. God does not make deals. He asks for obedience and sincere hearts of his servants and you are one. Take Heed to the father and be strong to his promise for you."


Being given the gift of the Holy Spirit in our baptism is the way the Lord has ensured that we remain His and it is written, Jesus has said 'My sheep hear my voice' (John 10:27) and warns 'Do not harm my anointed ones (Psalm 105:15 and 1 Chronicles 16:22) - but they endure, with injustice to debilitate too.

The Godless ones reject God and do not want the truth of Jesus being alive known. We live in a world where even today, people guided by the Holy Spirit of God are condemned to silence the truth. But as the attempts to silence the truth, there are people who are chosen to deliver the truth to save humanity.

As with all messages where there is truth there will be validation. Do not look to me as the person who is the deliverer of truth but the person who is asking people to talk with Jesus and he will reveal truth to you. When I pray to the Father, He reveals His truth very clearly if I am meant to know something. When Jesus wants anyone to know something, He will make sure the person knows in the way they can Trust Him.

In holding the bible in my hands, cupped I asked God the Father to what He wants me to know and the page opened at Psalms 107:10-16 where it is written very clearly:

Some sat in darkness and in gloom, prisoners in misery and in irons, for they had rebelled against the words of God, and spurned the counsel of the Most High. Their hearts were bowed down with hard labor; they fell down, with no one to help. Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress; he brought them out of darkness and gloom,   and broke their bonds asunder. Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love, for his wonderful works to humankind. For he shatters the doors of bronze, and cuts in two the bars of iron.

 And again to ask in the same way, God what is the message you want me to know and share, with cupped hands holding the Holy Bible I opened the page and my thumb *symbolic of the head the wears the crown* was situated to open the page to the Holy Scripture Judith 16:17 - it is written

'Woe to the nations that rise up against my people!
    The Lord Almighty will take vengeance on them in the day of judgment;
he will send fire and worms into their flesh;
    they shall weep in pain forever.'



21"For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son also gives life to whom He wishes. 22"For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son,23so that all will honor the Son even as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.…John :21-23

Never hesitate to seek the truth in prayer and when you ask God to guide you in truth, He will lead you to what it is that He wants you to know. Being a servant of the Lord is a choice that requires commitment and sincere heart - and God has chosen His Most unlikely people to serve him 

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No comments: