Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 30 October 2014

Bible Message Mountain of Myrrh 30th October

This is the message given to me opening the Holy Bible and written in the Holy Scripture. The actual message is where my thumbs were placed. Sharing this to inspire readers to seek the truth too. 

'My dove, my perfect one, is only one, the darling of her mother, flawless to her that bore her. The maidens saw her and called her happy; the queens and concubines also, and they praised her. "Who is this that looks forth like the dawn, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as an army with banners?" Song of Solomon' 6:9-10

'Until the day breathes and the shadows flee, I will hie me to the mountain of myrrh and the hill of frankincense.You are all fair, my love; there is no flaw in you Song of Solomon' 4:6-7

Hie means hasten, to go quickly. It is clearly written.

My mother's name is Athena. The Temple of Athena stands in Athens Greece, the City with her name.
The mountain of myrrh is identified here. The meaning of Smyrna where my mother's, mother's family came from is 'myrrh'. Frankincense and myrrh are used in the sacred anointing oil. 

Where there is truth there will always be validation.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria 

No comments: