Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 14 September 2014

Jesus Message 14th September 2014 6.21am

Last night I could not sleep, aching all over and tired, yet unable to settle. I am going through a really heart time now because of my situation and dominating influences. Not everyone understands my oblgation - an  obligation since ancient times.. It is not my job to convert anyone or to force anyone to be a beleiver. This would especially be to people who have oaths of obligation to pepole who are not belelivers and are blatantly God mocking. These people become tools of the God mockers - easy to go and serve in an army to go kill people when you do not know that the Law of God forbids Christians to kill people.

Deciding to get my pad of paper and a pen, I asked Jesus is there anything he wants me to know now and share with the people and to guide me in the right way, Trusting with the focus of Jesus on my mind and in my heart, these are the words that came - word for word is written as was given in my heart.

My darling, I wait for you to return to me with open arms because you have been lost in this world for far too long. You see they do not want you to know me in truth and this is why they are denying your Right with truth that you know to be so. 
Well I tell you Pauline, they will not succeed this time because my army is bigger than theirs. Those who rule over my people and my family by deception have no right to rule at all. 
Pauline be strong for me. I know you are tired and aching all over and yet do not give up on me yet. I need you truth and your testimony for the people;for you are My Church of Truth. I did not create the Orthodox Church so that people would be distracted from me. I ceated the Church in Truth so that all would know The Father through me and this in the intention for The Father to save souls from death and damnation. 
Oh Pauline how you have seen those who do not care about you or me and they do not even care about their own family. The police do not care about the people. They do the most terrible atrocities and they commit crimes against humanity. 
Oh Pauline my heart aches for the people who have been led down a very dark path indeed. What can I do darling but hope my children come back to me by their own Free Will.
Pauline, The Father and I are One, we are not separate. What in the Will of The Father, He has put inside me to be and I must follow the Will of The Father.I can pray and intercedefor the people. I cannot force the will of the people. You know this to be.
Darlnng I need you to be strong for me even if you know there are people who hate you, more love you and even if the enemy hurts you, I will comfort you and hold you in my arms one day.
Pauline so many need me and want my held; yet they do not talk to me. I need their connection and request from their heart so that I can act. I cannot compromise your Free Will and you know this. I ask you to write for me. Please do this for your writing makes people think and question faith. Your writing is sharing experiences, observations, understanding too.
Darling just shine a light for me as this world becomes darker when there are people who are guided and misguided by spirit entities and not the Holy Spirit intruth.
Darling you see they hold onto their ego and status before protecting their soul and their evolution process and I see how they distract from the truth instead of bringing people to me. Let them learn their lessons and yet warn of the price to be paid for using God's name in vain for there are many who use the Holiness of The LORD as their way to gain glory, instead of reminding of the Holiness of The LORD being the purifier of all, healer of all, and forgiver of all. The One who enlightened all is the Teacher of all teachers and yet the teacher who did not learn the right way, what did he learn?  What is he teaching? What is he decieving? Is he saving souls?
Darling point them to me and remind people why I gave them The Lord's Prayer to The Father. There is no enemy who can bypass the Father - no evil force. You were weakened and then attacked. The Father sees all.

The people in power have the power to influence people in whatever way they choose. Once people are distracted from God they become tools of influence and this is why so many who are serving the Lord are suffering today. Some people are suffering physical injury' some with much opposition.

 The persecution of people from the early Church is very real indeed, especially in this present day.
-Multitudes of people were murdered/martyred. And if it were not for the survivors, people would not know of Christ. As Jesus appears to people - today he is appearing to adults and chilldren globally, He keeps His Faith Alive. As the King of Kings - He is The Guide to the Spiritually Enlightened ones.
.
Jesus says My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. John 10:27

The time of writing this message finished at 6.21am. To look to see the scripture that relates to this number because everything has a reason, everything happens with divine timing:

'This is the law of the Nazarite who hath vowed, and of his offering unto the Lord for his separation, beside that that his hand shall get: according to the vow which he vowed, so he must do after the law of his separation.' Numbers 6:21

Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. Luke 6:21

So they were willing to receive Him into the boat, and immediately the boat was at the land to which they were going. John 6:21

There have been ships landing on the beaches for a reason.

Remembering there was a recent report of a vessel land on the rocks a few miles off the Greek island Astypalaia. The bulk carrier Ince Inebolu was operating by the flag of Turkey and managed by the company Ince Denizcilik. The bulker Ince Inebolu was built in 2002 by Tsuneishi Heavy Industries in their shipyard in Balamban, Philippines.

Just looking at the news there is an oil tanker named GREEK WARRIOR.  There is another Greek crude oil tanker named GREAT LADY built in 2005, from Athens -Flying the Greek Flag

Shipping vessels have names that are registered - as we have birth certificates, so have the ships  In the Holy Bible Elect Kyria can translate to Great Lady. Who is the Great Lady?

With Queen-ships named, just reading now that retailers on the Queen Mary are being given notice 
The Queen Mary signed a five-year agreement with Event Network, a San Diego-based firm that specializes in museum merchandising. Event Network, whose contract will go into effect on Oct. 13, has experience bringing a retail component to museums such as the Battleship USS Iowa Museum, USS Midway Aircraft Carrier and the Smithsonian.
The company also will take on the five retail shops managed by the Queen Mary, including the Diana Gift Shop and Stacks, a souvenir gift shop.' - Change is happening for a reason.
Keep with the message that Jesus gave, this is most important.

For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. 2 Corinthians 4:5-6

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: