Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Saturday 27 September 2014

Cardiff Crown Court Hears Case on Witchcraft

Cardiff Crown Court heard that Idahosa and Omoruyi used African witchcraft to force the women to comply

Alleged black magic sex trafficking victim was 'cut with a machete during juju ceremony designed to scare her into secrecy'

Sharing the full report with pictures in the link below


There are adults speaking out now and in time,more will find the courage to share their truth - adults who as children were involved in rituals with  rape and human sacrifice. What is being published in the papers is just scratching the surface of what is happening. Many years ago I was told of children being born who are never registered  being used in rituals and human sacrifice. The reason why this is taking place is for power and powers. 

This is not the first report about black magic - is the media silence broken  because the evil is so widespread,  that keeping quiet allows this to escalate? Over 100 Hammer Horror films starred the Late Peter Cushing who I have met and sat in his home drinking tea together. This gentleman and associates, with friend Christopher Lee have raised awareness of the evil that is happening in our world, 'in England' Back then I did not see or know any of this either.

With several journalists reportedly  murdered overseas, it is possible the murders are blood sacrifice or influenced by witchcraft. Are the reports trying to scare people into silence when if anything this should encourage people to seek the truth from the people who know what is really happening - listen to the people who are not paid to report with scripts.

My writing on reports in the news is with bringing other insights and considerations. While it is preferable to wear rose coloured glasses, yesterday I was in tears being emotional about the illegal wars and innocent people dying and mentioned chest pains. With repeatedly saying to people do you not care that innocent people being killed in these wars 'they do not get it at all.The officials who do not care who they injure with illegal laws for profit too.

Ruling over lands and people by deception..

With the big meet in Cardiff recently with world leaders, or at least some of them - perhaps they know witchcraft and black magic is happening and the danger this presents to the population at large in UK and overseas, especially if the royals are involved. Their influence over people is far more than people realise. Need to break that SPELL!

Not everyone serves the light in every family.

Ephesians 6 in the bible says it all. 

Cardiff in Wales - Wales being a former Kingdom. The Prince of Wales title evolved from King of the Britons so The Princess of Wales title held by Diana would have been Queen of the Britons? Diana knew the deception to the people and she did say she would like to be remembered as the Queen of people's hearts. What if there is an evil Queen?

How many versions of Snow White  retold recent years?

In the Holy Bible  is reference to the Prince of this world

Jesus the Way to the Father
Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.” John 14:5-6

“You heard me say, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you.’ If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe. I will not say much more to you, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold over me,but he comes so that the world may learn that I love the Father and do exactly what my Father has commanded me.
“Come now; let us leave. John 14:28-31

People first need to realise witchcraft is happening and then they can understand why this is forbidden. While there are people who understand the soul is immortal, there are people who have given up their soul for powers and want everlasting life ruling by the powers of darkness. The Rights for people Not to be Subject of anyone involved with Witchcraft  is God Given!  

The Prophets in the Holy Bible have been given messages by God in dreams because this is one of the ways that God communicates. Not everyone is given the permission to interpret these dream and if anything in the ancient times the High Priests who minister to God did this because of the important message being conveyed that is sacred to understand accordingly. 

It is one thing being told in 1990 that the antichrist is born in England and being warned my life was in danger by black magic, already there were experiences that made me realise danger. These experiences include freak car crashes. While it might appear that I am blessed to see Jesus and even for him to communicate with me, it is likely because of the danger that I have been in these years, being born in England, assuring me - not because of any special role. My only role is to point the light to Christ and remind people that he is alive and you can talk with him too.

If you suspect that you might be prone to spiritual attack or witchcraft is being used against you  talk to Jesus and ask him to help you. Ask for the Father God Almighty to protect  you. In my very weakened state, debilitated, the evil one has physically harmed me but does so invisibly and yet I know that God sees and Knows all that is happening. The evil is going to be destroyed.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria

No Copyright infringement intended
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2771290/Alleged-black-magic-sex-trafficking-victim-cut-machete-juju-ceremony-designed-scare-secrecy.html

No comments: