Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Thursday 28 August 2014

Peter Cushing - Peter Kayne - No More War!

Having had the pleasure to meet and get to know the true heart of Peter Cushing, this is such a special person who was upon meeting me pleased I had never seen any of his films.

Peter wanted me to know the person, not the actor - and not knowing anything about him, in our short time came with memories that bring smiles, expecially his sharing about Helen. In this time 'he insisted' he put on my long coat and this brought tears when he remembered doing the same for his wife.



It is only more recently that I realised the classic horror movies had an important storyto tell and for people to be aware of what is happening in our world behind the scenes.

 Over one hundred horror movies Peter has starred in and the most thoughtful 'gentleman' with a profoundly sentimental heart...He offered me one of his paintings as a gift but I declined because I did not want to take anything of his..and if he had given it to me, it would have been 'stolen from me too'.

So the preservation I hold is the memory of our meeting and sitting in his home talking together, drinkng a cup of tea that he made...Once any woman meets such a gentleman, whatever age, they leave a lasting impression and I said in my heart,if ever I married - it would be to a real gentleman.

Peter knew he made an impression on me and I did not realise that I had also remained in his thougts Being remembered after our meeting camewith correspondence and with passing on his warm regards ..

Peter Cushing recorded 'No White Peaks' . The boys intially thought about someone else...Peter was the man who was meant to be chosen for this important  message to the world..

While the boys were caught up with the ego and what money was going to be made, they forgot the power of te message that needed to be conveyed..a message that Peter was wanting to convey.

The anti-war poem written by Peter Kayne did gain airtime and were people who wanted their cut...I was never going to earn a penny and then my voice was silenced at the time too.

The only reason I was to be the person to drive Peter to and from his home is with the boys not thinking he would be interested to talk with me...but if anything, we shared quality time together. He really did hope the song, No white peaks will do well and would have done this for nothing..His fee was a token fee. He was not greedy and this was arranged by his agent.

Peter and I were both on the same page about being anti war...

Peter Cushing owned his private collection of toy soldiers that he had made..He understood the dynamic of war, the purpose of the battle and the outcome of it all...It did not make sense then.

Peter also knew the strategy for peace in our world. And perhaps this is why he chose to be one of the people to show the world that there is evil going on in our world and evil is driving wars too.

People who work in the theature, know the stage, the script and the background too. They are not people who are linear in their thinking...A short timeon the stage 'in the background' showed me this.

The classical version of No White Peaks would be timeless - other versions were made a modern version for nightclubs conveing the same messgage to reach every possible audience had to be considered. And I just looked



Kerry McKerrow uploaded the video.
Published on 11 Nov 2012
A message of peace to the world, Written by Peter Kayne in December 1969
Recorded by the late Peter Cushing O.B.E 1991

Note the year...In this time, there were people who did not want ths message being conveyed in the world, not before all the resources of this world were privatised and people tied to contracts, not before thw world is conquested by war...If one man is King - it is easy for Jesus to take his world back..and he has always done so in the way of Love...

If I recall this is the memorial service day for the people who had been killed in war. That day the media photographed Kate Middleton laughing and twiddling her hair...



The dead cannot speak...if they could they were say NO MORE>...No more War!

Peter Kayne is also the origiinal author of one of the first songs that I remember on the radio as a child. Streets of London.  Was he paid Royalties? When I met the man his wealth were his songs..and it was in reading the lyrics of his songs The Streets of London Song and No White Peaks were found.

I cannot remember if it was my idea to make this into a song...at least I see that it happened, being in the studio in Canterbury and being a part of this most important production was meant to be.

Peter told me that he and Ralph Mctell performed togther at Southend on Sea - one of the songs being his Streets of London Song. Not knowing where the original lyrics and remembering the exact title is why I am unable to write them here. While Ralph Mctell went on to make his fortune - the most important reason this took place is with him being the one who would be conveying the message that needed to be conveyed and for Peter Kayne's voice and messages saved so that he would NOT TO BE SILENCED.

By taking this song and excluding Peter Kayne, perhaps this saved his life in England. The land where the system is the creating causse of homelessness....The land where those involved with Black Magic and serve Satan are contributing to my debiliation - with homeless threats from an international legal dispute that has been with legal corruption and perjury exposed, the court holds and still refuses to retract.



Ralph Mctell does not mention Peter Kayne...perhaps the gifted writer is long forgotten..the man who is what I have seen the initial author,with some lyrics that have been changed...

For the reason of Peter already losing his livlihood, I so wanted No White Peaks to bring in an income to enable him to work on other proeductions - Perhaps my will and not what was meant to be. And if I had been named as being involved, No White Peaks would have been shared openly long ago instead of trying to hide and mask a most important and urgent message to the world, or with limited playtime.

Perhaps people were not ready now. They might be now

In the Holy Bible the message sent to my church:

"And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: The first and the last, who was dead, and has come to life, says this: 9'I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 'Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.…Revelation 2:9


There are Jews who are serving Satan..not all are.

If I recall another version of No White Peaks was recorded with Old Lang Syne...It is not found on the internet. Sharing Susan Boyle the lady who was meant to have her beautiful voice known.

.

Peter appears twice with Peter Kayne and Peter Cushing. Such an important name - Jesus spoke of Peter and building his church. In Russia Peterhof Palace is named. The Imperial Palace.

Saint Petersburg is named..Saint Peter not forgotten.

Peter Cushing will be remembered for saying NO MORE WAR

Peter Kayne will be remembered as Author of these inspired songs. And when songs are inspired, they are inspired for a reason....they are given to specific people for a reason in the divine plan.

Susan Boyle, she has a gift to keep reaching hearts.

Peace be with you
Pauline Maria


No comments: