Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Katy Perry Roars Killer Queen - 'Own The Throne'


Katy Perry Roar Promotion. 'Elvis Duran (born August 5, 1964) is the host of Elvis Duran and the Morning Show in New York on Z100 and in syndication on Premiere Radio Networks'

Every song carries a message - Katy Perry sings Roar.



These are The Lyrics of Roar

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

You held me down, but I got up
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake your ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready 'cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter,
dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and
You're gonna hear me ROAR
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and
You're gonna hear me ROAR
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar

Now I'm floating like a butterfly
Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes
I went from zero, to my own hero

You held me down, but I got up
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake your ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready 'cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

You held me down, but I got up
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake your ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready 'cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter,
dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and
You're gonna hear me ROAR
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and
You're gonna hear me ROAR
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar

Now I'm floating like a butterfly
Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes
I went from zero, to my own hero

You held me down, but I got up
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, your hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake your ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready 'cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter,
dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion and
You're gonna hear me ROAR
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion and
You're gonna hear me ROAR
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar

Roar-or, roar-or, roar-or

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter,
dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion and
You're gonna hear me ROAR
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion and
You're gonna hear me ROAR
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar



Notice in the video Katy Perry is sitting on a throne. She is with the elephants and wildlife. Katy is wearing a floral crown in her hair. This is familiar. The floral crowns have become popular now, unfortunately so have wizard wands that are influenced for casting spells too.


When the truth is silenced the truth gets louder.



Wide Awake! People are now asking - Who is the Real Katy?



Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson shares the same fornames as Kate Middleton. They are both totally distinctive individuals. Katy Perry is known as a Pop Princess. Kate Middleton has a given title that came with marrying her husband. Katy Perry might be born a Princess too. Silence?


Earlier this year Katy Perry launched her a new perfume 'Killer Queen'. This was not long before Katy's appearance dressed wearing Byzantine in New York at the Metropolitan Ball.

On the mantlepiece is placed two crowns one each side. There is also a jug of red liquid on one side and on the other the stage setting appears to be two clear crystal holders holding what might be representing blood. Katy Perry's perfume name 'Killer Queen' is a Bold Statement.

Quote 'Corporate cohorts: Perry was joined at the perfume event by VP Global Marketing Coty Steve Mormoris, who got into the Killer Queen aesthetic thanks to a powdered wig'

Katy Perry is wearing a strapless rose-patterned Thom Browne ball gown as she posed atop a throne at the James B. Duke Mansion, where the promotion venue took place.

With the royal theme. 'James VI and I was King of Scotland as James VI from 24 July 1567 and King of England and Ireland as James I from the union of the English and Scottish crowns on 24 March 1603 until his death.' The official sovereigns address in London is Saint James Palace, used by Princes William, Hary and Kate Middleton. Also Princess Anne, Beatrice and Eugene.

St. James Palace, London is the Duke Mansion too. In relation to New York, The Duke of York, Andrew is named, with the media writing of former wife being re-married. They have lived together for years people do not know what goes on behind the scenes - with all the plans.

Quote "Off with her head! Clearly inspired by the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland, Katy finished her royal look with Lorraine Schwartz bracelets, Chopard earrings, and David Yurman rings" - Kate is pictured laughing as she holds the power in this situation.

Katy Perry posted a photograph of her perfume that comes with it's own stand on Twitter. Here the Killer Queen perfume bottle looks like a red crystal on a royal scepter.

“Freddie Mercury painted the lyrics of this woman who I wanted to be. She seemed very powerful, and she captivated a room when she walked in. I named my company Killer Queen after those lyrics. I feel like, after all this time, it was appropriate to use that name in association with something I did. I feel like I’m falling, finally, into that woman Freddie painted.”


Notice in the Video Katy is dressed with a high white wig as seen in the Russian Imperial Court - see my article about the G20 at Peterhof (Peter the Great Imperial Court Palace).

“Killer Queen is powerful, edgy, sophisticated — and that’s exactly where I’m trying to be now with my music,” said Perry. “There were two different aspects in creating the fragrance. It’s almost like [using] two different parts of your brain — the packaging and bottle and marketing, but essentially all that doesn’t matter unless you have the juice.”



Katy Perry's Killer Queen Campaign - behind the scenes.


Katy Perry was born in Santa Barbara, California,to devout Pentecostal pastors Keith Hudson and Mary Perry. Katy is the second of their three children, and has Irish, Portuguese, English, and German ancestry. Katy Perry Might be born Princess by Right 'and inspired for her role'


Let's say Katy Perry is born Princess by Right, this means that Katy is born who she is and no one with a 'given title' can take this away. Katy Perry has a spiritual purpose too.

Notice in the pop industry Rihanna is also referred to as a Pop Princess. Madonna and Beyonce as Queens of Pop. Lady Gaga is also a Princes of Pop too. The meaning of Pop is POPULAR. These people earned their popularity and fame by their effort and creative expression.


If we are to look at Katy's hands, both the index and little finger are 'pointing upwards towards the heavens'. Katy wearing Byzantine mosaic design shows her Crown is the Byzantine Imperial Crown. Her fingers give a message. Little fingers 'Keys' and index fingers point to 'Heaven'.


Wearing a Dolce and Gabbana Byzantine design dress with a Cathedral Crown and huge cross earrings, Katy attended the Metropolitan Ball in New York with the designers.

Metropolitan in Greek means The Mother City.


The 2014 Dolce and Gabbana collection includes this bag with a crowned empress. The Byzantine Empire is known to be Chosen by Christ. Holy Wisdom of God is guidance by God.


In Lady Chapel, Westminster Cathedral, in the City of Westminster, London is a Byzantine mosaic of a Crowned Princess. Westminster Cathedral is built on what was originally known as Bulinga Fen, forming part of the marsh around Westminster. When reclaimed by Benedictine monks, they were the builders and owners of Westminster Abbey. (Where Queens and Kings of England are crowned)

Saint Agatha, born in Sicily (died ca. 251) is Patron Saint of Catania, Molise, Malta, San Marino and Zamarramala, a municipality of the Province of Segovia in Spain.


This is a creative form of expression to promote someone who is bold 'who Katy Perry aspires to be. A woman who is not scared to speak her truth and be who she really is.

Has underhanded tactics been used by the British royals to rule over the World Church? Imagine ruling over people globally, by deception! With William and Kate having some sort of crowning ceremony in the Ecumenical (meaning universal/world) Church Service in an Anglican Cathedral when in the Solomon Islands, this is how easily Queen Elizabeth could be removed from the throne.

All it would need to remove Kate Middleton would be someone who is born by Right a Royal Princess. The laws have been manipulated for an agenda where overlords take people as fools.


Before closing, here is an original copy(made by Chinese oversea students):"Kate" hails panda cab, it is not a commercial video.

There are lots of people picking up what is going on and people who are inspired in a creative way, without even realizing they might be bringing some truth to people.

This is a picture of a Fake Kate and with reading a few people write that the person Kate Middleton needs to get rid of the eyeliner, perhaps there is a reason she wears it. Diana was not insincere.

From the same website, a Fake Kate puts on the Imperial Crown.


Since the exposure of the secret crowning ceremony overseas, Queen Elizabeth has been depicted in her Royal regalia in Scotland....Queen Elizabeth was crowned Queen by Right in 1953. We do not know what takes place behind the scenes in the throne rooms of the places 'out of the public eye'

In Queen Elizabeth's scepter is the Star of Africa diamond.

The Queen Elizabeth II Oath of Allegiance throne pictured here.


Someone else is inspired to create the Oath of Allegiance Throne too. This throne, scepter and orb are made out of CAKE. LET THEM EAT CAKE on 60th Diamond Jubilee. No coincidence there has been an increase of laws for profit and hiked up cost of living too.

None of these people have been in communication with each other, however everyone brings an important message. People have forgotten Biblical Law. Have you rejected God's Protection?

Front page Daily Mirror Tuesday 18th September 2012.

The international media are free to publish what they want now. We have been shown that stories being put out by the government, might not match the facts of what is going on.


There are images that are changed 'doctored' - not sure who did a poor edit to portray Kate as if with a halo. William has an edit too and light on the babies chest area:(


And if deception is used to have a global structure of officials under anyone's authority, also with illegal wars to conquest land and millions of people killed - Why? Killer Queen?


Chi is the name given for universal life force energy. This magasine exposed Kate with the headline LA REGINA E NUDA - the Queen is naked. Maybe Los Angeles Queen is naked. With being portrayed with a halo and gold baby born a crown prince, perhaps a church can hang the halo paintings at the entrance and people pay as they enter. Outside St. Anne's Church in Manchester was this.


Queen Elizabeth took her oath to God Almighty. In a London Law Court, in front of three cloaked and wigged up Barristers and a District Judge who all took an oath of office, I took mine. Queen Elizabeth has obligation to uphold Justice -Yet injustice is rife in UK. British ministers say the Queen is anointed by God. They do not see or hear other people anointed by God.

God does not oppress people or create injustice either.



With 39,335,801 hits, Katy Perry - Continue to use the platform you are given to enable other people to wake up from being from blind conformists.

In closing I just found this vintage 1952 Coronation broach pin.

America Stated Declaration of Independence in 1776 and 2013.


It is meant to be that someone born in America, would again be instrumental to share a truth with the world. Is Katy Perry born Princess by Right and kicked over the throne? God knows!

Overturning the throne is written in Holy Scriptures.

"I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him."
Ezekiel 21:27

Peace, love and best wishes
Pauline Maria

No Copyright infringement intended
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy_Perry
http://celebrityperfumestore.com/index.php/2013/05/katy-perry-perfume-killer-queen/
http://www.thepapalvisit.org.uk/Visit-Background/Visit-Event-Information/Itinerary/18-September-2010/Westminster-Cathedral
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2318688/Pop-princess-Katy-Perry-debuts-fragrance-Killer-Queen-rose-patterned-ball-gown.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2379532/Katy-Perry-shows-tiny-waist-corset-dressas-perches-astride-upturned-throne.html
http://www.flickr.com/photos/35409814@N00/8446253431
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agatha_of_Sicily
http://www.alisonjackson.com/world-exclusive-born-to-be-a-princess-the-unseen-pictures-of-a-blossoming-royal-romance/

No comments: