Pages

Total Pageviews

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~

~ The greatest lack in this world is compassion and care ~
♥ Divine Justice, Global Peace and Healing ~ As it is written: The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth (Matthew 5:5) ♥

Sunday 19 May 2013

The Truth About Goaldiggers: Meshelle



"Having an ancestry and a heritage and a lineage connects you to something greater than yourself, when the rest of the world suggests to you that you are just the ancestor of a slave"

"Your children will give you license to want to be better to want to know more. Your children will urge you to say 'now that I read where I come from, but where did I come from; like Where did I come from?"

"When the rest of the world punches you in the throat and says 'you're just the ancestor of a slave' - you can always say 'That is not so. I can tell you exactly where my folks come from, what we were known for in our country, what was our biggest attribute, our moral sense, the way that we looked at things, the language we spoke, the way we prepared our food, how we were always this way and I can give you more. When you try to knock me down, I can stand back up and I can use that stand to take advantage of what this country does offer me which is education. And I can be educationally excellent and from my excellent I can pursue every goal I ever dreamt of. And by pursing that goal then, I become a leader and then when I become a leader, I give back to everybody that looks like me and doesn't look like me until we are really a melting pot."

Meshelle is delivering people from their chicken box.

Guided to find the video with Meshelle sharing an important message. Discovering where we come from, the origins of our ancestors is taking our mind often to other lands and people. Over the generations we are descendants of ancient ancestors who are named in the Holy Bible.

Being spiritual sisters is because we are spiritually connected.

There is an active movement of women empowering women in USA. The way this is being done is diverse - Meshelle uses stand up comedy to share her message.

Thank you Meshelle for reminding people that actually even if ancestors were slaves, this is not who you are. Today more people are becoming revolutionary freedom leaders.

Peace, love and best wishes
Pauline Maria